If you could be extremely talented at one of these things, which would you choose?

• Painting
  • Singing
  • Writing
    Vote C

2427

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Singing~ I love singing but my voice sounds terrible. >.<

What Guys Said 26

• Paintings garner attention the moment they're seen. If I could do all three, I'd be more likely to become rich and famous from the first one due to the lack of people that read and the refuse that is modern music. I'd only become successful within limited circles if I could sing because generally speaking no one listens to good music anymore.

• i am good with painting,
    i will like to choose singing
    and i prefer typing so hell no to writing

i can type 59 words every minute , nobody can write that fast..

• I only buy hand written books.

• @Schnitzel not even the typed and printed one..

i can use gift of handwriting because all my school life every teacher said "You don't write you only scribble" even in college one of my teacher had that review

• Writing. Best way of influencing others and shaping your world.

• I would choose to write. I think it's a very good way to share, knowledge, love, ideas, everything. And also I agree with bossie.

• I would love to be talented at writing, this is the best way you can transmit your thoughts to someone else, you could create beautiful and awesome stories. And if you're interested in a girl you can create a lot of poems in her honor and also interesting and romantic novels. It would be nice to have the ability to entertain a lot of people maybe Millions just by writing. Also this is nice because people use their imagination to create the characters in their minds, a lot of possibilities, it is Limitless.

• I already play guitar so singing would be very helpful when added with playing guitar.

• Painting seems the easiest and, the most profitable if, I'm talented.

• Oh painting, that was easy to pick out of the three.

• I choose singing as probably more money opportunities than the other 2 :)

• Writing. I get good story ideas but I don't have the talent to turn them into good novels.

• I already sing and write. (artistic) Painting has eluded me.

• Writing. I could be a multitude of things.

• singing gets you the most money in the end

• I can sing and write

Painting.

• Painting

• Fitness

• Painting

• Drawing

• Either writing or singing

• Painting

• Writing or painting

• What if I'm already talented at two of them?

• I'd prefer learning

• writing. my imagination goes well once its sparked

• Painting

• I choose singing because writing and painting are skills that can be honed with dedication, hard work, and passion. Singing id also a skill that can be perfected through practice, but you still need a voice, and there are more physical aspects to it too. There's more "natural talent" associated with it. Also, it makes you super popular for some reason lol. I try to write and paint--not terrible, no natural artistic talent for painting though, so not great. Yet I can't sing to save my life lol.

What Girls Said 23

• I choose writing because I love writing, and I write everyday for hours. I hope someday my words may inspire and influence others and used to share knowledge, ideas and maybe even help change the way we shape our world.

• Singing, because I love singing and sing all the time, but I have no singing voice whatsoever. It would be nice, especially for my neighbors, if I was good at it.

• I voted writing cause its the one that makes the most money unless you are very good at painting. I know a guy who makes $300 an hour painting horses.

• Definitely singing! I love singing and I sing at my church in front of a bunch of people. It’s fun to perform, even though I’m no where close to a great singer

• Writing cause you can make movies and books and damn I just realized that takes years to write books so never mind I choose singing instead.

• I can already sing ok but if I had enough confidence in my voice and trained it it would be better then anything 😍😍😍

• Singing cause it's something I actually enjoy and can do pretty much whenever. I'd have to go out of my way to paint or write

• singing, the other things I already have some skill with.

• I chose C. I am a writer, but not a terribly talented one...

• I already love to write. I just wish I was more talented at it.

• I can paint already, but it would be awesome to get to a photo realistic level

• Singing Fun to be a Popstar Lesbian version of one.

• Painting. I think I'm pretty good/ok at the other two.

• I can already paint and write. Though... I want to master singing!

• painting needs practise. im a fair writer. but singing.. im vocally challenged.

• Writing 😊 I'm trying πŸ˜…

• I write and paint well so I wish I could sing

• Singing or writing

• Writing. It's a transferable skill

• Im already good at singing, so definitely writing

• ... oh...

I am really good at those already lol

• Would love to sing and be a star 😁

• Writing