Have anime ever taught you something?

If so what?

"If you have the right to live, so do we. Granted, I believe rights are a concept unique to the human species."Have anime ever taught you something??
  • It did
  • It didn't

716

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaaah, Parasyte is my favourite <3 I don't think I've learnt all that much from anime over the years, I guess it's taught me a little more about culture in Japan and the festivals and day to day school life and stuff but that's all pretty basic stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I began that anime as well but something turned me off from it big time.

Also to denounce his point - their right to live end a where my right to bodily integrity begins. If the only way for you to survive is to be a literal parasite and live off of someone else them sorry not sorry, not gonna work.

• I think it had a American movie style that I really liked. I think it was a great anime. And yeah I saw this about a year ago