• Nope
    Vote B
  • I laughed the second it started
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was interesting about 5 years ago when I was in college and a group of officers were testing out students to this exact drill for fun! What happened when I received the chicken? I bursted out laughing uncontrollably and immediately had to do 10 push-ups xD

From what I understand, people who have a better sense of humor, have less stress and are living a good life are more prone to laughing when the chicken comes around. I don't know why but the moment you see that chicken in front of you, either the smiles come around or your immune to it!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm terrible at keeping a straight face when people are watching. I didn't laugh at the video, but I would laugh IRL if someone shoved a rubber chicken in my face.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I would fail automatically, I laugh at almost everything. I have an extremely juvenile sense of humor. Lol.

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha, me too. I laugh at the stupidest stuff 😂

• Show All
    • Why, thank you very much. So do you. It's not always appreciated but I find it funny

• Yeah, not everyone appreciates this sort of humor, technically called non-sequitur, but it's my fav and makes me laugh so I love it.

• yep, I just gotta think about my student debt or 1000 other things and I'm too depressed to laugh

2|1
    0|0
  • It's not fair that chicken squeezer gets to laugh but no one else does. It's called "leading by example." He should be ashamed.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if I know they are going to do that or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have laughed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Potentially... But probably not. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha, I laugh BEFORE it starts.

1|0
    0|0
  • With ease

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd probably startle and draw my gun

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeha

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are Americans so dumb

0|0
    0|1
  • Easily...

0|0
    0|0
  • id be staring at the officer's privates

0|1
    0|0
  • What's the whole point of this test? Was it to test their focus? Is this kind of a test universal across almost all police academies or only in certain cities?

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely wouldn't. Lmao.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, my sense of humour is so stupid to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen this before and I thought to myself while watching it "I'd probably fail doing it" lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Easily, in my class people though I was emotionless since I hate showing my emotion XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I might. It really depends on my mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m part of an Air Force program and they make us line up and they do ridiculous stuff to make us laugh, if we do we’re pulled out of the line up and have to do twenty push ups, so I think I could pass this.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes