Would you pass the chicken test?

• Yep
  • Nope
  • I laughed the second it started
    Vote C

717

Most Helpful Guy

• It was interesting about 5 years ago when I was in college and a group of officers were testing out students to this exact drill for fun! What happened when I received the chicken? I bursted out laughing uncontrollably and immediately had to do 10 push-ups xD

From what I understand, people who have a better sense of humor, have less stress and are living a good life are more prone to laughing when the chicken comes around. I don't know why but the moment you see that chicken in front of you, either the smiles come around or your immune to it!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm terrible at keeping a straight face when people are watching. I didn't laugh at the video, but I would laugh IRL if someone shoved a rubber chicken in my face.