What types of drugs have you done? And which was your favorite and worst?

I've only done Weed, Salvia, LSD, Shrooms and Acid. Favorite is Weed and the worst was Salvia

414

Most Helpful Guy

• Kava, kratom, phenibut. Basically legal stuff only. Kratom is probably my favorite, but only when I'm able to lay down otherwise I get terribly sick, it also has a super long cool down for me.
    Tried dxm once, saw vivid dream like images of decapitated women, worst experience ever.

• Omg that sounds crazy to dream that. But I've never heard of any of the ones you mentioned...

• Their just plants, but they're powerful, and still legal which is how I roll.

Dxm however is the stuff in cough medicine.

• Oh I should add kratom is an opiate like substance, kava and phenibut are just gaba enhancers, like alcohol, but with their own spin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done about as many drugs as Mr. Mackey has.

Drugs are bad... mmmkay.