What types of drugs have you done? And which was your favorite and worst?

I've only done Weed, Salvia, LSD, Shrooms and Acid. Favorite is Weed and the worst was Salvia

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kava, kratom, phenibut. Basically legal stuff only. Kratom is probably my favorite, but only when I'm able to lay down otherwise I get terribly sick, it also has a super long cool down for me.
    Tried dxm once, saw vivid dream like images of decapitated women, worst experience ever.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg that sounds crazy to dream that. But I've never heard of any of the ones you mentioned...

• Their just plants, but they're powerful, and still legal which is how I roll.

Dxm however is the stuff in cough medicine.

• Oh I should add kratom is an opiate like substance, kava and phenibut are just gaba enhancers, like alcohol, but with their own spin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done about as many drugs as Mr. Mackey has.

Drugs are bad... mmmkay.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I've done about 40 and beat a meth addiction. Take it from someone who thought they'd be dead by 21 at the age of 17, drugs are not worth shit in experience.

2|0
    0|0
    • Anyways, to answer your question, my favorite was Dextromethamphetamine and the least favorite ever was dextromethorphan. Morphine was fun too to relax. Toluene was probably the most interesting experience out of all the drugs I've taken. I take it back, APINACA (AKB48) was the worst. You'd never guess but, that 3 month addiction was worst than 12 years of amphetamine abuse combined.

• Show All
    • It's a lesson for everyone :) lol

• Dextromethorphan is cough syrup. Toluene is spray paint. APINACA is a strong synthetic cannabinoid.

• Weed, LSD, and a bit of shrooms. My favorite was LSD, I have more that I just haven't had the time to use, hopefully I can find some time eventually.

1|0
    0|0
    • Were very much alike

• Show All
    • I can't imagine tripping around your parents :D

• Yeah I don't think it'd be a great idea lmao. Gotta wait until they're out of the house or I have some time alone for a while.

• I have never done drugs or even smoked a cigarette.

Now that I am in my 30's I am glad because I can see how fucked so many people are who did.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done zero drugs my family did drugs and it destroyed parts of their lives so I choose not to do any.

0|1
    0|0
    • Weed is pretty nice, very mellow.

• I have a few friends who smoke. I don't mind it but I won't do it

• Well thats good not to feel pressured to do it, but if you ever do anything weed is the safest route.

• Sure shrooms are fun and all that. Cocaine is super fun when out
    BUT nothing works better than cannabis lol

Like it doesn't make you feel like you did something wrong
    You eat better, you sleep better and you enjoy movies and games so much more. Music etc

Like it blends so well with life
    Others just fuck you up. Ruin your sleep and appetite

0|0
    0|0
    • You read my mind to the dot. All these psychedelics are great but make you so tired after its over, weed never makes me feel like that. :)

• Show All
    • It even helps you think outside the box

Like if not smoked everyday. If you do it
      Once in a while
      Like Sometimes I would study a lot. And once i have fully understand all the material

Id smoke weed. And my mind would connect dots that i otherwise wasn't able to before
      Just gives me a different perspective

So many times after getting high. I was fuck this makes so much more sense now

BUT do keep in my. Thats not studying high no. I mean being sober. Learning everything sober. Like maybe 2 -3 months. Then smoking like once or twice to think outside the box

That shit bro lol
      I've made connections with some complicated stuff just by doing that 😛

• I love it too, it enhances everything, nothing beats it in my opinion.

• My cousin come home on a 30-day leave from Vietnam and we went to Woodstock I was 13 years old flower child girls more drugs than you can shake a stick at

0|0
    0|0
  • Just weed, twice, never got high though, plus I don't like the taste nor smoking in general, so I'm not interested in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoked weed a couple times when I was 16 but it did nothing for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shrimps are far and away the best naturally occurring substance on this earth in my opinion. A nice little home project too and easy to grow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely none and intend to keep it that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Smarties.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never done any drug (s).

0|0
    0|0
  • Paracetamol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Weed a few times in my teens. That’s all. Drugs are bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never done any drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I drink water and sometimes coffee or soda, that’s the closest thing. Man, don’t hurt yourself with an overdose!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes