Who is your favorite Fallout 4 character?

(OR any character in the Fallout series) Mine would have to be John Hancock and Nick Valentine. I love them so much 😍❤️ (Not my art) Who is your favorite Fallout 4 character?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't decide between Cait, Piper and Curie for romance options in terms of a favorite.
    I can't decide between Hancock, Nick or Strong for companions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dogmeat... he is sickly vicious!.. and finds loot you can't see... he is a good dog.

And Eva from the robots addon pack... i modded her to have Mr. Handy's thruster, heavy armor, and two laser sniper rifles... and she is always reminding me to collect EVERYTHING so i can upgrade her.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Hard to choose, probably Nick since I have a thing for old nior movies.

I almost want to say Danze (sp?) just because the T-60 power armor is so sweet.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ve never went with Danse as a companion. I don’t think I even have the option to now. I didn’t get into the Brotherhood of Steel much

• I don't blame you they're kinda dicks. I still sided with them though because of the perks - free power armor and the ability to call in vertibirds to airlift you out of situations

• Nick is my favorite. I had my character romanced Piper, so she's my second favorite

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to romance Hancock, but I have a mod that let me romance Nick. So I’m stuck between the 2

• That's a tough choice. I don't have any advice for you there, they're both good choices.

• Curie. She's smart, occasionally funny love the accent and I go robots.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Fallout 4 it would be Longfellow.

In Fallout in general hmm... I like Mr. House and Veronica from New Vegas, and my favourite protagonist is the one from Fallout 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Man, Dogmeat and Harold!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like Cait.
    Codsworth is cool as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Me, myself and I.

2|0
    0|0
  • Danse-ing for days

1|0
    0|0
  • Hancock <3<3

1|0
    0|0
  • Piper since I smashed her like 100x lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Master and The Misterious Stranger

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't played any of the Fallout games.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes