Who is your favorite Fallout 4 character?

(OR any character in the Fallout series) Mine would have to be John Hancock and Nick Valentine. I love them so much 😍❤️ (Not my art) Who is your favorite Fallout 4 character?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't decide between Cait, Piper and Curie for romance options in terms of a favorite.
    I can't decide between Hancock, Nick or Strong for companions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dogmeat... he is sickly vicious!.. and finds loot you can't see... he is a good dog.

And Eva from the robots addon pack... i modded her to have Mr. Handy's thruster, heavy armor, and two laser sniper rifles... and she is always reminding me to collect EVERYTHING so i can upgrade her.