Which video game console of the current generation do you currently own right now?

And what is your most favorite game for any of these consoles as of right now? I currently own all 3 of these current generation consoles and so far, my most favorite games for all of them are Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (for the Nintendo Switch), Persona 5(for the PS4), and Bioshock: The Collection (for the Xbox One).
  • Which video game console of the current generation do you currently own right now?PS4
  • Which video game console of the current generation do you currently own right now?Xbox One
  • Which video game console of the current generation do you currently own right now?Nintendo Switch
    Vote C
  • Two of them (PS4 & Xbox One, PS4 & Nintendo Switch, or Xbox One & Nintendo Switch)
    Vote D
  • All of them
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

42

Most Helpful Girl

• None yet but I hope to get a switch soon. I want so many games and I'm dying for that new smash

Most Helpful Guy