How many of you know about the platform "Twitch"?

So recently with the the release of Fortnite, Twitch in regards to streamers I watch and who they watch has been very active recently. I think it's just a matter of time until Twitch is completely mainstream and may even end up on TV one day.

So how many of you know Twitch, who do you watch, what games do you watch, do you watch mostly casual or competitive players/games?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I know of Twitch but I've never used it nor do I see myself using it in the future. I used to watch gamers on YouTube and I still watch some but I've mostly lost interest in it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol twitch is more popular than you think

• It probably is, just there's not many people I personally know that are interested in gaming, or even if they are, know of Twitch. I think it's just gonna explode this year with so many celebrities playing/tweeting about it. Great time to be alive.