Would you still play with kids toys as an adult?

I have always had a lot of imagination and creativity, and really want to turn one of my spare bedrooms into a toy room. I want to build half of it as a realistic city scape, the other half medieval style and make a spacescape for my Halo Wars figurines and alien figures.
Once environments are done, I want to populate this world with they toys I like, which are lego men and dragons (medieval,) and the bratz, monster high, superhero etc dolls (these brands let you customize unique dolls!)
And make these epic, stop action movies and play with them in my free time.
Also think itd be fun to have other people come over and we can have our little toy adventures! My goal is to turn my entire unfinished basement into a huge interactive play area.
I have a couple dragons now named DeVoid and Regret that I play with, lots of fun.
Would you, are you comfortable with playing with toys as an adult?
Would you find it weird if your partner was into this?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Makes it hard to play with my nephew. We're always fighting over toys.
    "No, I want to be the darth vader.. that's it, your in time out.. whoosh whoosh. Luke, I am your father!"

• HA HA- Totally stole my 4 yr old cousins barbies to dress and do their hair when I babysat her. Shed put her little hand out and Im like, "... but I'm not done yet, play with that ugly one" :P
      Lol we would play barbies a lot

• 😂😂😂
      Or how they have 5 toys in their hand and just have to have yours whilst your character is in the middle of an important scene lol
      My cousin was like beg crying for Regret dragon (he like glows and has see through scales, ghost dragon toy -) so I of course shared and he was throwing my 65.00 dragon against the wall.
      I took it calmly after explaining its not okay to throw objects in general, but I wanted to throw him so badly lol
      Made me realize how great it was to be a kid, and how much we didn't appreciate the good stuff lol

• Lol. I used to just hold the toy above my head and tell him if he wants it he has to get it.
      It worked till he realized hitting me between the legs brings me back to his level 😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww super adorbs!! Yeah im 22 i watch cartoons and play with toys so what. Its a good healthy things actually. Most adukts loose their immagination bc of adult stress and lack od time but its a good way to get rid of stress and unwind (ironically) so yeah no shame u play with those toys man... I ride a little electric car by the way ahaha i want anither to race people with 😬😬

• Oh a playful partner is a plus. Fun for days!

• Ha ha! I was a playdoh gal, built doll houses and castles my mom would bake in the oven so I could paint them xD have to try sand out!

Lol Im coming on my little bike now!!

• Ahahahahaha good stuff man. Good stuff. U kno what heck with people u get yo self a plymate n have some good healthy fun. And toses it sorta messy sand butbit feels cool too!