Do you like watching guys play games?

When a guy plays his games and your there watching do you like it or you just doing it because you like themDo you like watching guys play games?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've spent many hours of my life doing it. I like it more when they play games I like or at least when a good conversation is going on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I do as long as they dont go king kong trying to toss the tv out the window. Then i find it fun. Weird huh? Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather play myself, but I enjoy watching my boyfriend play occasionally. Especially games I don't play myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like video games so if I were to watch a guy play it'd probably be for that. But it depends on the game. Some I have no interest in. But if it was someone I had interest in, then yeah I'd probably watch even if I didn't care much about the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE IT! I would also play because I love video games. I grew up watching/playing video games with my brothers. Me and my three siblings bond through gaming. I LOVE IT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been playing games since I was a toddler (and at least trying to play them since before I was 1. ๐Ÿ˜‚), so it's something that I'm passionate about. Therefore, if my boyfriend plays games, I'll gladly watch him - but he'd have to accept that I will get really into it, maybe even trying to participate at times (like, pointing out enemies, helping solve puzzles, etc).

However, nothing beats actually playing the game - my boyfriend and I spent an entire day together playing Halo 3 on Legendary, and it was absolutely wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I enjoy watching guys on YouTube playing video games. Such as the Sidemen. KSI and Comedy Shorts Gamer. I used to watch my brother playing when he was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it, it's entertaining as long as we're still talking and stuff during and we swap over frequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they are playing their games I'm usually playing my games or doing something else on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a game I like.

Or if it's the Game Grumps playing it. Those are two good boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it because I actually find some parts of the game interesting. id much rather watch then him get me to try lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If heโ€™s playing silent hill or resident evil something along those lines yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would enjoy playing a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it as long as I like the game

0|0
    0|0
  • never, so boring watching couch potatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck off ya dink