If I were to hit a girl with a pine cone to see if (like guys) girls will react violently, is she more likely to yell, attack, or do nothing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she would probably throw a pine cone back at you. They seem very safe but they can still hurt if thrown far enough.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on too many things.

Current mood, personality, social position, the place you decide to run that stupid experiment, etc.

But in general the person you pick will either ignore you and get away really fast or call the cops on the deranged guy that's throwing stuff at people under the assumption that you're being a nuisance to other people as well.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I would yell. No need for physical altercation unless he keeps at it.

0|0
    0|0
    • How many do you think I'd have to throw before she got physical? Theoretically speaking.

• I don't know each girl is different there might be one that will punch you just by looking her way lol

• I would probably laugh and throw it back at you

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure that pine cone assault counts as a valid social experiment but hey, give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, they will react the same as a guy would. If they're shy they'll probably do nothing and if they're cocky they'll probably confront you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes