If I were to hit a girl with a pine cone to see if (like guys) girls will react violently, is she more likely to yell, attack, or do nothing?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• she would probably throw a pine cone back at you. They seem very safe but they can still hurt if thrown far enough.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on too many things.

Current mood, personality, social position, the place you decide to run that stupid experiment, etc.

But in general the person you pick will either ignore you and get away really fast or call the cops on the deranged guy that's throwing stuff at people under the assumption that you're being a nuisance to other people as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE