Why did people hate on Star Wars the last Jedi?

I watched it last night and thought it was a well made movie that also did a good job keeping it apolitical. Yet many people say that it was bad. Does anyone know why? I’m just curious. It even has a 7.4 rating which is pretty low for such a big movie.Why did people hate on Star Wars the last Jedi?

1347

Most Helpful Girl

• I am glad you liked it. I have not watched it yet and I have heard the same bad opinions you have heard so that was disappointing since I was looking forward to seeing it.

I am glad to hear you liked it. It gives me hope that I may enjoy this movie despite what everyone else says. :)

• I just watched the movie and I have to say, it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It was really, really bad. lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• Politics aside, the MC was a Mary Sue who mastered the force in 3 days just cause and Leia learns it in space somehow when she should've died about a few seconds. The two side characters weren't the best and Luke's death was poorly handled too. The movie reeked of SJW infestation besides all those problems

• Also Snoke was handled badly too for how much they built him up