Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?

#MaroonFive question didn't go so well but Maybe this one won't disappoint. If there was more poll options, I wouldve included Linkin Park, Muse, X Ambassadors, Shinedown, Foster the People, etc

For Me, I love-

Coldplay’s Viva La Vida (my fave), Clocks (that instrumental), Princess of China, Adventure of a Lifetime (best music vid), Fix You (best sing along song), Speed of Sound, Violet Hill, Paradise, Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall, and A Sky Full of Stars

The Script’s We Cry, Before the Worst, Talk You Down, The Man Who can't Be Moved (all time fave and brings back memories), Breakeven (a fave), The End Where I Begin, Fall for Anything (yasss hoe), If You See Kay (bt Britneys version was better), Anybody There (mhmm), Live Like We’re Dying, For the First Time, Nothing, If You Ever Come Back (omg yes), Rain, and No Good in Goodbye

Imagine Dragons’ Its Time (my fave), Amsterdam, Radioactive, Demons, On Top of the World (fun vid), America, Tiptoe, Hear Me, Bleeding Out, Underdog (motivating), Every Night (relieving), Rocks, Shots (a fave), and Thunder

Nickelback’s How You Remind Me, Hero, Photograph, Savin Me, Far Away (fave song), Rockstar, Gotta Be Somebody, Never Gonna Be Alone (fave vid), and When We Stand Together (gets me hype). Plus this band has the sexiest lead singer.

Train’s Drops of Jupiter (best song EVER), Calling All Angels (most memorable), Hey Soul Sister (who doesn't know this), If Its Love (ik all the lyrics haha), Drive By (those lyrics tho), 50 Ways to Say Goodbye (fun vid), Cadillac Cadillac, and Bulletproof Picasso

One Republics’ Stop & Stare (love it), Apologize, All the Right Moves, Secrets (that instrumental), Good Life, Counting Stars (my fave), and Feel Again (them vocals tho)

The Fray’s Over My Head (love the ending vocals), How to Save a Life (annoyed me at first), You Found Me (fave song), Never Say Never (those vocals tho), Heartbeat (other fave), And Love Dont Die (a good karaoke song)

#FeelFreeToList #BattleOfTheBands
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Coldplay
    Vote A
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Nickelback
    Vote B
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?The Script
    Vote C
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Train
    Vote D
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Imagine Dragons
    Vote E
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?One Republic
    Vote F
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?The Fray
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Why so many people gotta be assholes. Just choose from the fckin poll or gtfo. Ik y'all Like other bands too. Maybe i was tryna save them for another question since the poll is limited and we can only put like 7 options. But whatever. Im done with the stupid ass music questions at this point since y'all dont know how to answer a simple muhfckin question

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Drops of Jupiter is just... timeless.

One of those songs that could like, define an entire generation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoa!, we have similar music tastes!
    Coldplay- Yellow, The Scientist, Paradise, Trouble, Sparks, Speed of Sound, Clocks, and Talk.

Nickelback- The same songs.

I love Linkin Park! Let's see: Pushing Me Away, Numb, In The End, Runaway, Shadow of The Day, Bleed It Out, One Step Closer, What I've Done, Heavy, Crawling, Papercut, From The Inside, Easier To Run, Burn It Down, Leave Out All The Rest, and Talking To Myself

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I listen to all those bands and have seen a few of them live. I agree Trains Jupiter is just a really really great song. I also like calling all angels and meet Virginia. They are great in concert.
    I also really love Coldplay and their live version of Yellow was amazing. They sent like a hundred big yellow beach balls out into the crowds to bounce sting. Really cool.
    I like a few nickelback tunes, rockstar and photograph are great but This Afternoon is def my fav. All the other bands have great songs I like as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Train.. play that song, drops of Jupiter, Marry me, hey soul sister, meet Virginia, calling all angels.
    The script.. breakeven, superheroes
    Imagine dragons... bleeding out, radioactive
    Nickleback... photograph, how you remind me, animals, far away, sex, someday.
    One republic... apologize
    The fray.. how to save a life, you found me

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG i can't believe i forgot Play that Song! Thats the latest one i liked by them

• Lol yeah but hey, at least you remember now lol that's one of my top faves from them!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Out of those probably Coldplay and fave songs would be Fix Me, Clocks and Speed Of Sound.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never heard of them. I listen to different genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • Linkin Park

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love literally everything by Linkin Park and Muse from your additionals and I like Shinedown, have you heard their newest song 'DEVIL'?

Fav Muse: Take a Bow (at the moment)

Fav Linkin Park: Shadow of the day or One more Light at the moment (Linkin Park are now heartbreaking to listen to, especially these ones)

Have you listened to Mike Shinoda's solo stuff? (the rapper)

Coldplay: I love Clocks and Up n Up the most probably, The Scientist, God put a smile on my face, In my place, Politik, the whole of Ghost Stories, Amazing day, Hymn for the weekend, and most of their other songs

I don't The Script that well

Imagine Dragons are great, I love all that you listed. Have you heard 'next to me' and 'walking the wire' by them?
    Need to listen to the rest of the new album.

Nickleback: I really like Rockstar and Hero, and also like Burn it to the ground. Haven't really heard much else.

Train: I love Drops of Jupiter. Really need to try the rest of their stuff.

One Repiblic: I Love Stop and stare and wore out Apologize. I like the rest that you listed.

The Fray: I really like 'How to save a life'

P. S I am tipsy

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao i can't tell ur drunj haha but def check out The Script. Start off with their song Nothing then Breakeven

• I've heard a few songs by The Fray, U2, and I used to listen to Linkin Park when I was younger.. They was the ish.. But I hardly listen to music now.. Every now and again.. And when I do it's mostly hip hop, or Movie soundtracks..

1|0
    0|0
  • I've listened to their songs once or twice. I remember listening to Coldplay even had the CDs and imagine dragons but I haven't really listened to them. Been listening to some shoegazing groups, other genres and just random playlists. I'll reply later with the names.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard certain songs from these bands but I really don't listen to them. well besides Maroon 5 and my fav song by them is Sunday morning
    But right now my favorite bands are Kpop based like BtS, Exo, Black Pink, Red velvet stuff like that but my all time favorite band ever was and probably will alwaysbe Linkin park I still listen to their music well there older stuff it was and still is soooo awsome

1|0
    0|0
  • Only Coldplay. LOVE Viva La Vida, Sky Full of Stars, and Paradise. Probably my favorite mainstream pop live act of all time. Coldplay's great

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't I have any favorite bands here, but I have heard "what I've done" and "crawling in my skin" by Linkin Park

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol who do you listen to haha

• Show All
    • Haha, it's cool, would've surprised me if you did lol!

• I've heard of the Fray, used to listen to them.

My favorite song from them was "How to save a life"

• I have listened to cold play, imagine dragons and one Republic but I love cold play

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't heard of 'the script' or 'the fray' but listen to all the others fairly often

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take secret option H: none of the above. I like one or two songs by each one of them but it's not something I actively listen to

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww :( what about linkin park, muse, shinedown, blink 182, red hot chili peppers, u2, xambassadors, or foster the people?

• I like LP, Muse and Blink but I don't listen to them much. Used to be a huge LP fan but after Chester's death I haven't really touched their songs. It just not the same. RHCP never really got me. I like one or two songs but that's it. Foster the People is a band that I've been interested in but never really tried. Maybe I'll do it soon.

• good god this is a sad list. I just read the update LOL and I am still gunna be an 'asshole'

fuck all of these bands, this is the most basic collection of dogshit music I've ever seen in my life, holy fuck talk about just gobbling up what is marketed to you, THIS IS ALL MADE TO MARKET MUSIC, NOT MADE FOR THE SAKE OF MUSIC, MADE FOR MONEY, GET IT?

0|0
    1|0
  • All of the ones to vote are rubbish apart from imagine dragons. But even then imagine dragons never pop up in my mind when i think of good bands. Where is the good bands like green day or three day grace, paramore, icon for hire, the pretty reckless even thought i would want more obsecure bands metioned but first we gotta get the bad band taste out of the way before we can do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • there's a poll limit...

• Show All
    • Yea i know and what i am saying the bands you posted are terrible and should be replaced by better bands.

• And im sayin u can gtfo

• I didn't vote! Train's song Hey, Soul Sister is my favorite and the Imagine Dragons It's Time is really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • So, from the list you mentioned,
    Linkin Park:- Numb, In the End, Papercut, One Step Closer, New Divide, What I'hv done, In my remains, Powers of Authority, Figure 9, Burn it Down, Leave out all the Rest, Across the line etc.
    Shinedown:- State of my head, Diamond eyes, Cut the Cord.
    The Script:- Hall of fame.
    Imagine dragons:- Monster
    Nickelback:- How you remind me, Get em up, Tonight is the night, Lullaby, For the River.
    One Republic:- Drag me down but, the rock version
    https://youtu.be/qEKYJ6tOdTY
    The rest aren't worth ny playlist.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of those, I'm totally not a music guy and if I listen it will be country & western or so...
    I can go through life without music :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Linking Park. Both Shinedown and Nickelback are okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Image dragons

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• I love pretty much all of them except The Script. I voted for One Republic tho. They don't have a song that I dislike. I love their voices. Their songs always make me feel good. Imagine Dragons was a close second.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should have put muse instead of nickelback. And Shinedown instead of the fray. And Linkin Park instead of one republic. Lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Superheroes is prob the only song from the script I like. That song is theme song worthy.

• Show All
    • Whats ur reason for why u dont? Dudes hot and his voice is so powerful

• Dunno. His voice isn't awful... but it can be grating. Plus the songs are all very similar to each other. Very upbeat and much rock, but nothing that makes it stand out and stick in my head. I don't know it's just my little opinion tho. I think I prefer songs and bands with some kind of quirk. Like muse, dude is... whiney (?) and crooney but the bass on some of the songs is just nice and the crooning is nice too when you listen to the whole album as background music or something

• I really like Coldplay. I never really got into them but I like everything I've heard from them. Anytime I hear one of their songs I think I should listen to them more often.
    Clocks is classic, love Viva La Vida, Magic is great, but Paradise might be my favorite.

I can't stand The Script, just not for me.

I like Imagine Dragons, Night Visions is a great album. Radioactive remains my favorite despite how much it was overplayed, I also love Rocks/There's Nothing Left To Say. The only song I don't like off that album is Bleeding Outand it's only because it has the same instrumental as AFI's Prelude 12/21 and for some reason that bothers me lol.

Nickelback gets a bad rep but I enjoy their older, early 2000s stuff. Savin' Me is probably my favorite. Also, not Nickelback, but I love Into The Night by Chad Kroger and Santana.

I don't mind Train, OneRepublic, and The Fray but I only really know what's played on the radio of their songs. But they all have some good music!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea Bleedin Out is kinda slow. Now that i think of it, im not that crazy about it myself

• I love Nickelback! :) A few of my favourites by them are
    Too Bad
    Someday
    Follow You Home
    Sister Sin
    Coin For The Ferryman

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes finally somebody 🙏

• Show All
    • Second Chance is my fave

• Think that was the first song I heard from them :)

• I love The Fray!

Just say when
    and my own two arms
    will carry you
    tonight,
    tonight ❤️🎶🍷😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably The Script. My faves are: Nothing, Breakeven, and For The First Time.

1|0
    0|1
    • Their best for sure. You should also check out If You Ever Come Back and The Man Who can't Be Moved

• I like The Man Who Can't Be Moved, but I wouldn't consider it a fave. Not sure if I've heard that other song, tho. 🤔

• I personally like Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Ramones, and stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I listen to all of these too but i can't do that many poll options. there's a limit

• Red Hot Chili Peppers, Taylor Swift, Incubus, Jewel, Porcupine Tree, Nickelback

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really listen to any of them. I listen to nothing more, outline in color, starset, and gemini syndrome

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl don't listen to these stupid people on gag some are cool others are a waste of your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have really good taste in music

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha this is just one genre. Lol i love hip hop, rap, country, rock, indie, pop, gospel, blues and edm

• All of the above

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally the script.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Imagine Dragons

1|0
    0|0