Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?

#MaroonFive question didn't go so well but Maybe this one won't disappoint. If there was more poll options, I wouldve included Linkin Park, Muse, X Ambassadors, Shinedown, Foster the People, etc

For Me, I love-

Coldplay’s Viva La Vida (my fave), Clocks (that instrumental), Princess of China, Adventure of a Lifetime (best music vid), Fix You (best sing along song), Speed of Sound, Violet Hill, Paradise, Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall, and A Sky Full of Stars

The Script’s We Cry, Before the Worst, Talk You Down, The Man Who can't Be Moved (all time fave and brings back memories), Breakeven (a fave), The End Where I Begin, Fall for Anything (yasss hoe), If You See Kay (bt Britneys version was better), Anybody There (mhmm), Live Like We’re Dying, For the First Time, Nothing, If You Ever Come Back (omg yes), Rain, and No Good in Goodbye

Imagine Dragons’ Its Time (my fave), Amsterdam, Radioactive, Demons, On Top of the World (fun vid), America, Tiptoe, Hear Me, Bleeding Out, Underdog (motivating), Every Night (relieving), Rocks, Shots (a fave), and Thunder

Nickelback’s How You Remind Me, Hero, Photograph, Savin Me, Far Away (fave song), Rockstar, Gotta Be Somebody, Never Gonna Be Alone (fave vid), and When We Stand Together (gets me hype). Plus this band has the sexiest lead singer.

Train’s Drops of Jupiter (best song EVER), Calling All Angels (most memorable), Hey Soul Sister (who doesn't know this), If Its Love (ik all the lyrics haha), Drive By (those lyrics tho), 50 Ways to Say Goodbye (fun vid), Cadillac Cadillac, and Bulletproof Picasso

One Republics’ Stop & Stare (love it), Apologize, All the Right Moves, Secrets (that instrumental), Good Life, Counting Stars (my fave), and Feel Again (them vocals tho)

The Fray’s Over My Head (love the ending vocals), How to Save a Life (annoyed me at first), You Found Me (fave song), Never Say Never (those vocals tho), Heartbeat (other fave), And Love Dont Die (a good karaoke song)

#FeelFreeToList #BattleOfTheBands
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Coldplay
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Nickelback
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?The Script
    Vote C
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Train
    Vote D
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?Imagine Dragons
    Vote E
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?One Republic
    Vote F
  • Which of these bands do you listen to mostly? If any, list your fave songs by them?The Fray
    Vote G
Why so many people gotta be assholes. Just choose from the fckin poll or gtfo. Ik y'all Like other bands too. Maybe i was tryna save them for another question since the poll is limited and we can only put like 7 options. But whatever. Im done with the stupid ass music questions at this point since y'all dont know how to answer a simple muhfckin question

2129

Most Helpful Guys

• Drops of Jupiter is just... timeless.

One of those songs that could like, define an entire generation.

• Whoa!, we have similar music tastes!
    Coldplay- Yellow, The Scientist, Paradise, Trouble, Sparks, Speed of Sound, Clocks, and Talk.

Nickelback- The same songs.

I love Linkin Park! Let's see: Pushing Me Away, Numb, In The End, Runaway, Shadow of The Day, Bleed It Out, One Step Closer, What I've Done, Heavy, Crawling, Papercut, From The Inside, Easier To Run, Burn It Down, Leave Out All The Rest, and Talking To Myself

Most Helpful Girls

• I listen to all those bands and have seen a few of them live. I agree Trains Jupiter is just a really really great song. I also like calling all angels and meet Virginia. They are great in concert.
    I also really love Coldplay and their live version of Yellow was amazing. They sent like a hundred big yellow beach balls out into the crowds to bounce sting. Really cool.
    I like a few nickelback tunes, rockstar and photograph are great but This Afternoon is def my fav. All the other bands have great songs I like as well.

• Train.. play that song, drops of Jupiter, Marry me, hey soul sister, meet Virginia, calling all angels.
    The script.. breakeven, superheroes
    Imagine dragons... bleeding out, radioactive
    Nickleback... photograph, how you remind me, animals, far away, sex, someday.
    One republic... apologize
    The fray.. how to save a life, you found me

• OMG i can't believe i forgot Play that Song! Thats the latest one i liked by them

• Lol yeah but hey, at least you remember now lol that's one of my top faves from them!