What are your favorite movie quotes?

What are your favorite movie quotes?

729

Most Helpful Guys

• “Well the world needs ditch diggers too you know”. caddy Shack.

• I said "Empty your mind" Be formless... Shapeless
    ... Like Water. You put Water into a Cup, it becomes the cup or You put Water into a Bottle, it becomes the Bottle or You put it into a Tea pot... it becomes the Tea pot. Now Water can flow or it can Crash... "Be Water my friend" Bruce Lee

Most Helpful Girls

• “Hello My Name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father and prepare to die!” “Ladies do not start fights but they can finish them!” There are probably other ones but I can’t think of them right now lol.