What are your favorite movie quotes?

What are your favorite movie quotes?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• “Well the world needs ditch diggers too you know”. caddy Shack.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said "Empty your mind" Be formless... Shapeless
    ... Like Water. You put Water into a Cup, it becomes the cup or You put Water into a Bottle, it becomes the Bottle or You put it into a Tea pot... it becomes the Tea pot. Now Water can flow or it can Crash... "Be Water my friend" Bruce Lee

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• “Hello My Name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father and prepare to die!” “Ladies do not start fights but they can finish them!” There are probably other ones but I can’t think of them right now lol.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• "The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

1|0
    0|0
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall fighting that guy on that elevator. The elevator flies up, and the guy is hanging on the outside of the elevator, gets his hand sliced off and falls to his death. Arnold is holding the hand, and drops it down at the guy, saying, "Here, I'll give you a hand."

1|0
    0|0
  • Airplane! (1980):
    Ted Striker: Surely you can’t be serious.
    Dr. Rumack Striker: I am serious… and don’t call me Shirley.

A League of Their Own (1992):
    Jimmy Dugan: There’s no crying in baseball!

The Wizard of Oz (1939):
    Dorothy Gale: Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don’t need to be a superhero to get the girl, the right girl will bring out the hero in you. - Deadpool
    You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry
    Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.
    – Rocky

1|0
    0|0
  • "Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what's killing you inside" The Joker-Heath Ledger

1|0
    0|0
  • CIA: "If I pull this off, will you die?"
    Bane: "It would be extremely painful."
    CIA: "You're a big guy"
    Bane: "for you"

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't know if it counts as a quote. But that 1 scene in ironman 3 where tony declined talking to that crippled guy who almost jumped off the building. Saying something like giving the gift of desperation is the greatest gift he's received

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two

"Ya feelin' lucky, punk?" from Dirty Harry
    and
    "I recognized that fake smile, because It's the same smile I put on every day." from the 3rd Batman movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Vicini: Ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates?
    Man in black: Yes.
    Vicini: Morons...

1|1
    0|0
  • if you aren't good enough with it you'll never be good enough without it

john candy, gold metal, cool running

2|1
    0|0
  • "Did anybody see that because I will NOT be doing it again."

1|2
    0|0
  • “When this baby hits 88mph you’re going to see some serious shit”

1|2
    0|0
  • The Italian job.
    You are supposed to only blow the bloody doors off. As the whole van explodes into pieces !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • “It’s not easy meeting ones maker”
    Roy- Blade Runner

1|0
    0|0
  • "Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in baseball!"
    "Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables... slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need...
    We've all been raised on TV to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact and we're very, very pissed off."
    "Up, up and away web!"
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
    "You can't handle the truth!"
    "What are you saying, that a woman's life is more valuable than a man's? That a woman's death is more hurtful than a man's?"

I can do this all day, really.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Can I wear the mask from scream while I do you from behind"

1|0
    0|0
  • Pilgrim, I ain't gonna hit ya, AH THE HELL I AIN'T!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Terence Fletcher: There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".

1|0
    0|0
  • "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!". BRAVEHEART

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• But joyful is how I hope you'll remember him. Not stuck in a box in a church. Pick your favorite of his waistcoats and remember him that way. The most splendid, replete, big-hearted, weak-hearted as it turned out, and jolly bugger most of us ever met.
    As for me, you may ask how I'll remember him, what I thought of him. Unfortunately there I run out of words. Perhaps you will forgive me if I turn from my own feelings to the words of another splendid bugger: W. H. Auden. This is actually what I want to say:
    "Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone. Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone. Silence the pianos and with muffled drum, Bring out the coffin... let the mourners come. Let the aeroplanes circle, moaning overhead, Scribbling on the sky the message: He is Dead. Put crepe bows 'round the white necks of the public doves, Let traffic policemen wear black, cotton gloves. He was my North, my South, my East and West. My working week and my Sunday rest. My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song, I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. The stars are not wanted now, put out every one. Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun. Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood, For nothing now can ever come to any good."

1|0
    0|0

• Some of my favorites

1|0
    0|0
  • This one from Scary Movie😂

1|1
    0|0
  • "You are a murderer of love!" -Dan in Real Life

1|0
    0|0
  • "You sit on the throne of Lies"