Is this normal?

Is it normal for me to feel an extreme urge to kill someone. As a child I've always had one specific person that I would get so anxious by that I'd want to just dismember them. I've always been a crooked human even though I don't want to be... Lately I've had this other type of lust that's just murder? Long story short, a guy at my school claims to have multiple personalities and stuff and I literally know he's lying to the point where it's so aggravating. That's not the point though, he cheats on my ex-best friend all of the time and tries to get laid by everyone. He doesn't realize he's only a kid though and he also doesn't realize that I wouldn't mind giving him an ice-pick lobotomy. How do I stop this awful thirst?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh by understanding you won't ever get away with it and you'll be put away for the rest of your life for a relatively minor issue that isn't your problem. You're young, he's young, that ex friend of yours is young, so stupid things will be said and done. All you can do is voice your concern. If no one listens, oh well, you did what you could do. Wash your hands of the matter and move on with your life. If there is nothing you can do to change the situation you find yourself in, remove yourself from the situation.
    And yes, I'm certain you won't get away with it. Professional assassins don't get away with their crimes just because they have skill. They have no personal connection to the victim and they don't post on a moderated website their desire to kill someone. I also suggest you take this down because with all of the things going on in the media, all these psychos that have killed people have posted online that they were going to do what they did, and you just posted that you had a weird desire to kill someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never said I would kill anyone, it's just a desire

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your awareness of this is really good.. go and seek some counseling services

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Why would you want to stop it? If you want to dismember someone then dismember them. It's only awful by morals that you've placed on yourself however once you realize those morals are nothing but opinions, not absolute facts, it's not awful anymore. If you really want to stop the thirst to kill someone take medicine or go to a scared straight program where you would see inmates and try to scare your mind into not wanting to become a criminal anymore which should theoretically stop the thirst.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to kill and torture small animals when i was a young kid, i choked cats. Stabbed mice , and i always had a sudden urge kill small animals I don't know why, i still do today but not as much as b4, but when it comes to real people nope, but i dont think its normal

0|0
    1|0
  • Stay away from guns, especially in a school setting. Maybe take some Depakote. That shit calms me down. I received Attempted Homicide as juvenile. Things are so lenient on minors. I got 18 months in a secure juvenile facility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play Call of Duty or watching the ID channel to act out your tendencies through those medias.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha... It's fine to have those fantasies as long as you don't act on them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't hurt anyone, I'd feel to bad after, I think it may be just anger issues and anxiety in a mix

• Completely normal when you got anger inside just find a way to let it out

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get some help. From a professional.

2|1
    0|0
  • I can relate to this

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're bull shitting. No one with these tendencies will be willing to openly talk about this stuff with ANYONE. You just get angry.

0|0
    1|1
    • I'm not going to waste time on you, I'm not openly talking about it, I'm not going to reveal my identity, I just need help and I'm too young to seek that

• Show All
    • I'm glad you're doing great, you should always be glad when someone is doing great.

• Yes. And I hope things get better for you.

What Girls Said 2

• No. It is not normal. You need help. You need to go to a therapist. Like. Asap.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's not normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes