Is this normal?

Is it normal for me to feel an extreme urge to kill someone. As a child I've always had one specific person that I would get so anxious by that I'd want to just dismember them. I've always been a crooked human even though I don't want to be... Lately I've had this other type of lust that's just murder? Long story short, a guy at my school claims to have multiple personalities and stuff and I literally know he's lying to the point where it's so aggravating. That's not the point though, he cheats on my ex-best friend all of the time and tries to get laid by everyone. He doesn't realize he's only a kid though and he also doesn't realize that I wouldn't mind giving him an ice-pick lobotomy. How do I stop this awful thirst?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh by understanding you won't ever get away with it and you'll be put away for the rest of your life for a relatively minor issue that isn't your problem. You're young, he's young, that ex friend of yours is young, so stupid things will be said and done. All you can do is voice your concern. If no one listens, oh well, you did what you could do. Wash your hands of the matter and move on with your life. If there is nothing you can do to change the situation you find yourself in, remove yourself from the situation.
    And yes, I'm certain you won't get away with it. Professional assassins don't get away with their crimes just because they have skill. They have no personal connection to the victim and they don't post on a moderated website their desire to kill someone. I also suggest you take this down because with all of the things going on in the media, all these psychos that have killed people have posted online that they were going to do what they did, and you just posted that you had a weird desire to kill someone.

• I never said I would kill anyone, it's just a desire

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your awareness of this is really good.. go and seek some counseling services