Are you ever outraged or disappointed by the entertainment industry perpetuating negative stereotypes?

I guess I'm easily entertained. Regardless, when I watch a movie or show repeatedly, I sometimes detect characterizations that I usually overlook upon first or second viewing. Sometimes it changes my mind entirely about the work. How about you? Do you refuse to watch certain shows or movies because they're sexist, racist, ageist, anti-religion, or something else?

416

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate on me but I can't stand Big Bang Theory because of the stereotypes of the Nerd Boy and the hot girl.

Most Helpful Guy