Once the PS5 console launches (most likely in 2020), what new things do you want the PS5 console to offer?

• That all games on PS5 consistently run at 60fps mininum, runs at 4K, and PS5 brings back disc and digital backwards compatability for PS1-PS4 games.
  • I only care if the PS5 runs all their games at 4K and 60fps consistently and natively and the PS5 console hardware/specs doesn't hold game developers back.
  • Others (explain)
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I want it to not look anything like whatever is in that thumbnail.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what’s possible, but not what’s probable. I’m not that much of a geek quite yet. (I am working on it. lol) I’m mostly just hoping for backwards capability, more interesting VR games, and especially the FFVII remake absolutely everyone has been waiting literally years for. It’s good for a company to take its time, especially with something as important as that, but this wait is getting absolutely nerve racking. I think it would also be an excellent launch title.