In a game with all possibilitys what's the first thing you do?

You just hit on a game that allow you to do anything (or at least all you can imagine)
What is the first thing you do?
(And yes anything + its multiplayer)In a game with all possibilitys what's the first thing you do??

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Without any previous knowledge of the game I'll start running a round like a headless chicken in a kind of low level panic. When anything you do can be a mistake there aren't really any wrong answers. I'm probably going to die after about five seconds anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• have hot chocolate on top of mt. everest inside a well-heated bubble