In a game with all possibilitys what's the first thing you do?

You just hit on a game that allow you to do anything (or at least all you can imagine)
What is the first thing you do?
(And yes anything + its multiplayer)In a game with all possibilitys what's the first thing you do??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Without any previous knowledge of the game I'll start running a round like a headless chicken in a kind of low level panic. When anything you do can be a mistake there aren't really any wrong answers. I'm probably going to die after about five seconds anyway.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• have hot chocolate on top of mt. everest inside a well-heated bubble

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Create a war for the holy grail. We summon our own heroic spirits, hero's of the past, a lancer, sabor, caster, assassin, rider, berserker, and archer. They would fight along side us, killing anyone else after the grail until only one team stands. The grail would then grant one wish for the victor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kill a man. Then attend his funeral and give a speech on what a great person he was. Then commit suicide. That'd be pretty sick game.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd do anything i want, anytime i want, i'd create a perfect world for me and for the other players who want to join me

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you see then as a perfect world?

• You know, no pollution, cruelity-free , self sustainable, where anyone can do anything he wants, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else in any way.

• I'd create a superhero story where there's an awesome reveal of my badass superpowers.

1|0
    0|0
  • World-no, galaxy-no, complete universal domination... but the first thing you'd do is to load everything in the universe the way it is right now and set your life span to infinity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd set the universe to be like a fantasy layout where there is HP, MP, skills, kingdoms, etc (If you want to know what I mean check out The Gamer on CHYOA)

1|0
    0|0
  • "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of their women"

1|0
    0|0
  • cargo bob people's tanks off mountains lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Get naked

1|0
    0|0
    • Well if that is what you want to do, I think Rust start you up naked, so maybe its the game for you :)

• Become a dictator of a civilization

1|0
    0|0
  • Like Heaven?

1|0
    0|0
  • Make a save file

1|1
    0|0
  • create any army

1|0
    0|0
  • Win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay back in time, meet my crush when she never had a boyfriend, get a good education, good job, marry my crush and live happily ever after

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd follow the story. Dont like side missions very much, so Id just go the way the game wants me to go.

1|0
    0|0
    • But the game don't want you do go anywhere, the game wants you to pick your own path

• Show All
    • Hmm... Id eat so much food, all my fvrt foods and I wouldn't feel full! :D
      Or I'd jump down a high building to understand how suicide feels.

• Now thats some cool ideas right there

• I'd fuck God.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shopping spree

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes