Is this type of weight loss really possible?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn I didnโ€™t know he was fat

• It's weird how in the fat photo, he looks insecure and sad. Then, in the skinny photo, he's a confident grown man.

• Sure it is... it's because of all the stress that they have to go through to be famous and loved.

• @potatoisme yeah... fame is a double edged sword

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Cuz I had a similar weight loss experience ๐Ÿ˜ didn't stay skinny tho, im in between skinny and chubby now. But he lost weight in an unhealthy way if you read about it, as far as I remember

• I think he said that he only ate beans or whatever. But even if it was unhealthy weight loss, at least he's now in a super famous pop group.

• Yeah. He did this because he was in a rush. But there are also healthy ways that can lead to the same result ๐Ÿ˜Š you just need to stay motivated