What's your opinion on this poem I wrote, it's called "From Ashes We Rise"?

Since my heart of gold and innocence died in a blaze of emotion and realization, I am but a man of ash. I fall with the wind of life, little by little collapsing into a heap before rising once more as a lesser being until I become something better, for melted gold becomes pure when refined, however this process will ever detain me. For the embers of old remain hot and new burdens will arrive with new information which will ever flow for knowledge is infinite.

10