Would you love to see Nintendo and Sony ever doing a ONCE in a lifetime Super Smash Bros crossover video game together?

Just imagine Nintendo and Sony decided to work together on a Super Smash Bros game (with Nintendo having their developers work on the game) featuring a Nintendo vs Sony crossover (with all the Nintendo and Sony IP characters fighting each other), being released exclusively only for the Nintendo Switch and PS4 and featuring crossplay multiplayer (for Switch and PS4 owners to play each other online). How would you feel about that?

• Hell Yeah!
  • Yeah but I wouldn't get my hopes up high for it being all that great if that ever happens.
  • Meh
    Vote C
  • No, that sounds like a dumb idea.
    Vote D
  • No, I don't care for Super Smash Bros, Crossovers, or fighting games in general.
    Vote E
  • I wouldn't care about the game itself but I would love to watch the amusing console fanboy wars settling their differences through this game online, lol.
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

01