Is there any fans of kanye wests music?

fav song? can u rate his albums in order of ur fav to least? do u like his bravado or personality traits?
(my answers : song- Gorgeous. Album-MBDTF. and i love his bravado and creativity.is there any fans of kanye wests music??
  • yes, his music is amazing
    Vote A
  • so so
    Vote B
  • nah he's trash
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes yes yes, huge kanye fan. Went to New York to see an art show to his tribute. My favorite song have to be from jesus walks, good morning, can't tell me nothing. I all his sht is amazing

1|0
    0|0
    • i get that way too i just start naming all of his songs and give up and say 'everything! i love everything'

Most Helpful Girl

• Love old Kanye. Everything up to 808s and Heartbreak was A1. I didn't care for too much after that. He's had songs that I've likes from albums after that, but albums as a whole... i just couldn't get into after that one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I just love his production skills and music, he’s kind of a dick but a dick you wouldn’t mind getting fucked up with but not often.

My favorite album was graduation and 808s and heartbreak. I did think yeezus was a classic but not everyone liked it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope he is definitely trash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyfWUq_214

0|0
    0|0
  • There's an option missing: just a "no" is fine. I don't like him or his music but I don't hate him or think he's trash. Just not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • He knows things, that's why he's friends with jay z. And he knows music, but he's just a bad person.

0|1
    0|0
  • For some reason there are millions. I just can't understand why.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like his songs these days, but he has a few older ones I do like (homecoming and heartless are the two that come to mind) its one of those things where I have two, three songs I like within a playlist of a 1000 songs. When they come along I enjoy them. But I don't miss them when they don"t come on for a while you know

• He’s my idol and that one girl that said no has no ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • He got worse as he got older. Used to be better back in late 2000's.

0|0
    0|0
  • 808's and Heartbreak. Hate Kanye stans tho, he is just another artist in the industry.

0|0
    0|0
  • First three albums.. Classics
    The rest are Garbage!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fan

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan but he's got some good songs

1|0
    0|0
  • I like some of his old stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • not me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • none he sucks sikeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Millions

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I do prefer his older music, Stronger is by FAR my fave song of his! But I quite liked The life of Pablo album, but 100% prefer Graduation!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's an ego-maniac

0|0
    1|0
  • Heelll yeeeahhhhh! IM IN IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of his music

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes