Are these good and if not can I get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?

pictures 2,3 and 4 are drawn off my note 8Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooooo Chuck E. Cheese! Nooooooooooo.

lol for real time, just take some anatomy classes, art classes, and invest in some good pencils.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Show All
    • <3 by the way, I really enjoy your creativity with your designs. It's good that you have that ability to create unique characters and situations

• thanks i really appreciate that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If you’re gonna draw human body parts, look at some basic anatomy or at least a tutorial. Shading your drawings will do a lot as well. Also have some background, objects floating in empty space can look quite odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are pretty sweet!
    Advice, take a graphic design and Illustration class... or just a straight up drawing class!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look spoopy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes