Are these good and if not can I get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?

pictures 2,3 and 4 are drawn off my note 8Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?Are these good and if not can i get tips on how to better myself in drawing? :D?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooooo Chuck E. Cheese! Nooooooooooo.

lol for real time, just take some anatomy classes, art classes, and invest in some good pencils.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • <3 by the way, I really enjoy your creativity with your designs. It's good that you have that ability to create unique characters and situations

• thanks i really appreciate that