Do you like Ed Sheeran?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He is amazing to be honest. Which is your favorite song by him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a mess

• You should get your life organized then. Being messy is not good!!!

• he has talent but some stuff like that galway girl song is so lame it makes me sick. he doesn't need to pander to generic pop tastes so he doesn't need to be putting stuff out like that

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• hell yeah, since his first album. I always love him and after I saw him live I got even more addicted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love him and I love the picture you chose it really compliments his eyes. I like his red hair and that he writes his own songs and is really singing not just editing his voice. I also like how his songs has diverse influence, it consist of many styles not just one keeping his music fresh and always unpredictable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Absolutely positively, not! 1 not my type of music, 2 anyone whenever I'm on a bus/plane and they decide to blast ed sheeran on, everyone sings along except for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of him as a musician, but moreso as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a nice guy so yeah, but his last album aside from perfect just annoys me lol it's fucking everywhere all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can appreciate that he got where he is by making people feel with his music rather than dashing good looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he seems talented but all his lyrics are pop oriented and suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Mwaa, I would not put songs of him in my playlist. But if he is on the radio I do listen to the songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yass, he's an amazing person and he puts lots of emotions in his songs also he's friends with my fav singer Taylor Swift

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s a Talented artist but it’s not my type of music so I don’t really care

0|0
    0|0
  • ''musically'' I think he's genius. Best singer in our lifetime

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Don't was good. Shape of you was alright, but I can't really live of a steady diet of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about the artist... i love his songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older songs like "The A Team" and "Get Drunk" but not anything recent no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met him

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • The only ginger that's acceptable

0|0
    0|0
  • Great singer. Greater person

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked his brief cameo on Game of Thrones

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking ginger

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• I loved his first album and haven't really kept up with him since. He's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love him, amazing celebrity and insanely talented. His voice is unique and almost all of his songs have so much emotion. I don’t see why someone wouldn’t like him!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a few songs. I also like him as a person, he seems like a genuinely nice person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yess I do!!! Truly talented and love his songs. I also like looking at him because my boyfriend sorta looks like him lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have the radio on at work and when you have to listen to Perfect everyday you hate it now complety. So no I don't like the music from him but the person Ed Sheeran is okay

0|0
    0|0
  • He's kinda overrated but, he us down to Earth and has good music. So I'm not complaining. Yeah I like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most popular songs of his ones I like but not a crazy fan

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he writes good songs and is a very genuine person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about him to like him but i heard his songs here and there and they are okay

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely. amazing music, and despite his success he stayed on the ground. love him

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Ed sheeren is for old people

0|0
    0|0
  • i do... and i don't. he's a bit unreadable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, omg he's adorable aye

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh! I loveeee Ed Sheeran <3 He's bae <3

0|0
    0|0
  • my favourite ginger

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...