Who were some TV show Moms/Dads that you looked up? (Or check below if you need some ideas)?

For Me:
Heathcliff/Claire Huxtable on Cosby Show
Uncle Jesse/Aunt Becky on Full House
Tony/Angela on Whos the Boss
John/Martha Kent on Smallville
Leo/Piper on Charmed
Mike/Carol Brady on Brady Bunch
Charles/Caroline on Little House on the Prairie
Eric/Annie Camden & Kevin/Lucy on 7th Heaven
Bernie Mac on the Bernie Mac show πŸ™ˆ
Robert/Jerri Peterson on The Parent Hood
Haley/Nathan on One Tree Hill
Robby Stewart on Hannah Montana
Ray Camden/Lisa on Sister Sister
George/Angie Lopez on George Lopez
CJ/Sober Janine on House of Payne

#FeelFreeToList #MyTVfamily

Family shows with parents you might consider:

Goodtimes, My Wife & Kids, Boy Meets World, Sanford & Son, Modern Family, Fresh Prince, Simpsons, Gilmore Girls, The Addams Family, Step By Step, Family Ties, All in the Family, Family Matters, Leave it to Beaver, Happy Days, Black-ish, Growing Pains, Spy, Mamas Family, Kim Possible, Stranger Things, Home Improvement, Roseanne, The Partridge Family, The Goldbergs, Rugrats, Degrassi, Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, That 70s Show, Beverly Hills 90210, One Tree Hill, The OC, Greys Anatomy, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Diff’rent Strokes, Two & A Half Men, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Parenthood, Family Guy, Jane the Virgin, Arrested Development, This is Us, The Goldbergs, The Waltons, Empire, Malcolm in the Middle, The Andy Griffith Show, The Fosters, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Sopranos, The Jeffersons, Switched at Birth, The Flinstones, Heartland, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Baby Daddy, The Nanny, Drake & Josh, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Oblongs, The Suite Life of Zach & Cody, Thats So Raven, KC Undercover, The Wonder Years, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, The Facts of Life, ER, I Love Lucy, Dallas, The Wonder Years, Married With Children, Ray Donavan, Downtown Abbey, The King of Queens, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Friday Night Lights, Breaking Bad, King of the Hill, Everybody Hates Chris, Mad Men, Jon & Kate Plus 8, etc.
I meant “that you looked up to”

719

Most Helpful Guys

• Gotdamn you named every show under the sun.. But...
    -Philip & Vivian Banks- Fresh Prince
    -Dre and Rainbow Johnson- Blackish
    -Florida and James Evans Jr.-Good Times
    And I like Murray & Beverly Goldberg- The Goldbergs.. LOL..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol phil, viv, and james scared me when they fussed

• Lol go answer my survey

• I'mma go do it... Eventually.. JK.. Okie..

Most Helpful Girls

• Bernie Mac
    James from good times
    My dad acts just like Bernie Mac

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I have to say I pretty much agree with everything you listed although 7th Heaven was kinda ruined for me since the whole scandal 😷

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE