Anybody Still Listen to Podcasts?

I'm curious if anyone else still listens to Podcasts. You get audio and video ones now. Maybe the video ones are called something else.

But I'm refering to a group of people or only 2 maybe that aren't some huge celebrity. But they just having a discussion on literally anything.

The h3h3 podcast would be an example.
For me I enjoy the Triforce done with Sips. Lewis and Pyrion (youtubers). And Funhaus's Dude Soup Podcast and some of Rooster Teeth Podcasts. Also occasionally an h3h3 one. Im curious about any other girls or just guys who still watch them a lot. Anybody Still Listen to Podcasts??

624

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely! Here in Germany there are two podcasts I and many other people like and listen to:
    • "PietCast" by the YouTuber-Group "PietSmiet" and
    • "Start & Select" by the YouTuber "Gronkh" and his editor-in-chief Joachim "Onkel Jo" Hesse.
    The "PietCast" is a bit older than "Start & Select" which currently has two parts 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, but I have to be in the right mood. Not sure if it counts as a podcast, but Critical Role is something I watch every week ☺️