Anybody Still Listen to Podcasts?

I'm curious if anyone else still listens to Podcasts. You get audio and video ones now. Maybe the video ones are called something else.

But I'm refering to a group of people or only 2 maybe that aren't some huge celebrity. But they just having a discussion on literally anything.

The h3h3 podcast would be an example.
For me I enjoy the Triforce done with Sips. Lewis and Pyrion (youtubers). And Funhaus's Dude Soup Podcast and some of Rooster Teeth Podcasts. Also occasionally an h3h3 one. Im curious about any other girls or just guys who still watch them a lot. Anybody Still Listen to Podcasts??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely! Here in Germany there are two podcasts I and many other people like and listen to:
    • "PietCast" by the YouTuber-Group "PietSmiet" and
    • "Start & Select" by the YouTuber "Gronkh" and his editor-in-chief Joachim "Onkel Jo" Hesse.
    The "PietCast" is a bit older than "Start & Select" which currently has two parts 😄

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, but I have to be in the right mood. Not sure if it counts as a podcast, but Critical Role is something I watch every week ☺️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Obviously p eople still listen to them as poeople still make them. And what difference does it make if its a celebrity or not? A podcast is a podcast. I listen to each of bill burrs (comedian) podcasts every week. As well as various other comics

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tuned into Tom Leykis and Ben Shapiro sometimes, although I mostly get their stuff and other people's stuff on YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • I still listen to (and watch occasionally) Achievement Hunter's "Off Topic" and the Rooster Teeth Podcast. Welcome to Night Vale is great too.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Sanspants Radio and the Weekly Planet every week, plus some true crime one's sprinkled in

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to listen to that when i was a kid, and when i used to use radio

0|0
    0|0
  • The only two I listen to are Joe Rogan and The brilliant idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Great source of information and entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which ones do you watch or listen to

• Show All
    • As I mentioned above Triforce. Dude Soup. Rooster Teeth Podcast. H3H3 sometimes. Most are entertainment ones mixed with information. Although you generally need to know the people alittle to get any inside jokes they make.

• Ah, sorry I did read that... I just forgot... Yeah, I think that podcast are almost as informative as read... ALMOST, if you get the right cast.

• Of course I listen to Joe Rogan Experience and StarTalk which I believe they are podcasts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haven't seen the StarTalk one. The Joe Rogan one I've seen. To me it counts as a podcast. It's pretty good too

• Well StarTalk is a podcast about the universe but mainly astrophysics. Hosted by Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson (an educator and astrophysicist) it is really interesting, specially for people who thought they didn't like science.

• Oh I know Neil lol and who he is. Didn't know he had a podcast. Sounds interesting

• I listen to Joe Rogan every now and then, dunno if that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Last podcast on the left is probably my favorite :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's good to listen to some of them I listen to Andrew Harbinger

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I like listening to them but only if it’s about something I like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do I love Joe Rogan personally

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, almost everyday

0|0
    0|0
    • Which ones

• Show All
    • Oh I see. Well still cool that you listen to podcasts

• If there is any Spanish speaker reading this, try listening to "Todopoderosos" it is my favorite podcast, about books, comics and cinema, with lots of humor

• Start talk is a good one I listen too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who's the hosts or guests?

• Show All
    • Oh startalk XD you said start talk

• Oops! Typo lol. My bad

• Not me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I have podbean, a podcast app.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Joe Rogan Experience

0|1
    0|0
    • I am still obsessed with the JRE. I will watch his videos if the podcast really resonates with me in order to put a face to name and pick up on visual mannerisms in order to help me retain the information expressed.

• So addictive

• I listen to podcast every day

0|0
    0|0
  • I just listen to h3h3

0|0
    0|0
  • You should check out ear biscuits

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watched it before... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never really got into them honestly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I personally don’t because it end up in some conversation that gets really boring. But if the person has a good “radio voice” with good topics of discussion I might listen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love true crime podcasts. Case File, Generation Why and Sword and Scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Lore and the Cracked podcast

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Podcasts aren't really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Congratulations podcast with Chris D'Elia.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes