Has anyone played the Nintendo Switch and is it any good?

I’m thinking about saving up money to get myself a Nintendo Switch. My favorite game is Skyrim and I would love to have a console I can play it on during travels instead of taking my bulky gaming laptop.

I seen a few YouTubers play games on the Switch and they seem to like it but I want to make sure it’s worth the $400 I’ll be paying.

916

Most Helpful Guy

• The Nintendo Switch is a good game. Get it now, especially if you like Mega Man. In May, the first ten core Mega Man games will be released. Unlike with the Wii where you had to purchase downloadable content (such as Bass on Mega Man 10), if you purchase the games, the downloadable content will be free.

And then, in the autumn, Mega Man 11 will be released.

Also, in the autumn, Pokémon is expected to make the move over to the Switch.

The main games currently on the Switch are the new Zelda game and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The fun will arrive in a few months.

Most Helpful Girl

• As an honor of all the new and most of the old consoles. The switch was one of my more recent purchases. Was worried I may not enjoy it. But man was I wrong.

The new Zelda is a Masterpiece. The world. The gameplay. The soundtrack. Just incredible. You said you loved skyrim. Well then you need the new Zelda. Other than Zelda the new Mario is incredible too. So much fun and exploration. Nintendo really know how to make games fun. So to me. I recommend you get it