What are your favorite cancelled tv shows?

3957

Most Helpful Guy

• Leverage
    Firefly
    Brimstone
    Reaper
    Constantine
    Sleepy Hollow

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 56

• ABC released a video around the end of 2007 that was a quirky little story about a boy who could bring the dead back to life, but could only for a minute otherwise someone else would die in their place. It had everything: murder, mystery, romance, pie, and Lee Pace. I miss Pushing Daisies so much.

• Pretty little liars, firefly, castle, primevil before the terrible new ones came out after it got cancelled for a bit, scream queens, crazyhead, heroes, V, and the best one of all that left on a cliff hanger and somehow got cancelled to say it was amazing terminator the sarah connor chronicles. Oh yea and suburgatory.

• Freaks and Geeks. Most of the younger crowd on here won't know this show but it was awesome during it's short run.

• Limitless!!!
    Freaks and Geeks!!!
    Both cut way too short by horrible network decisions.

• Teen Titans, Firefly, Fawlty Towers, The IT Crowd, Dead Like Me, Pushing Daisies, Veronica Mars, Futurama, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Limitless, Heroes (original), V, Twin Peaks (even though it got a third season), Chuck (Even though it ended nice-ish),, Friends, Darla, Dexter

• Freaks&Geeks. Whoever cancelled that should be shot and his/her family sent to a gulag for three generations.

• ? Revenge wasn't cancelled, they finished it until the end (and the last season was a pain to watch... just wanted to finish it finally)

I am still sad that they cancelled Stargate Universe, I really liked it.

• "No Heroics", a critic panned it without even seeing the first episode, said it would be impossible to make a series about superheros

• Without a big budget for special effect

• A bit like a co

• Stupid computer, haven't been on the Internet for ages, I have a K in my password and the K stopped working, obviously it works now. No Heroics is set in a Cape bar, full of 3rd rate superheroes, the best heros are in the USA, our heros watch them on TV we see the back of the telly and hear the newsreader telling us what the cool superheroes in America are up to.

• Defiance!! That show was a ducking miracle and they cancelled it after season 3.
    It had an emotional ending tho 😢

• Hellcats. I really cannot say Desperate Housewives or Private Practice because those shows were not cancelled. Those shows were simply ended by the creator.

• Underemployed, awkward, make it in America and lost

• Marco Polo. It started out so good! It ended in a cliffhanger. But the production stopped...

• Warehouse 13, reaper, a few others i can't really remember.

• Dirty jobs and I forgot the other name but it was the first bear grills show

• Reaper was the best ever cancelled show. End of.

• Jericho, Firefly, and Dark Matter

• Deadwood by HBO

• Firefly, Constantine, Starcrossed.

• Limitless

• Firefly

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 38

• Regular Show

• Firefly of course. Like there is any compitition. But Merlin and Alphas are also awesome.

• The Finder, it was only on for one season and ended on a cliff hanger.

• Gilmore Girls , Dawson Creek, pretty little liars ,90210 , Gossip Girl , One treehill

• Da Vinci's Demons, the last season was so rushed because of the cancelation

• Revenge too, best show ever. Also of course Friends.

• This was as a kid they canceled a show called 'the buzz on maggie' and im still upset about it lol

• Desperate Housewives 😢

• Twisted

• Star crossed

• Under the dome, house, trauma. Rookie blue.

• The Revolution.

• Heroes and Lie to me

• Vampire diaries

• heroesssssss

• Resurrection
    Twisted
    The Lying Game

• Terra Nova, I wish they had continued it

• Hannibal :/

• Lie to me, how to get away with a murder

• Danny Phantom

• More from Girls
    18