Why didn't jack and rose practice safe sex especially considering that they'd just met that day?

why the hand?

why would she say "put your hands on me?"

did she think he wasn't going to and needed to be commanded?

i remember being confused when i saw this in theaters back in '97
  • jack pulled out but no one ever told him it wasn't a reliable form of birth control
  • they were trying to conceive on the first date
  • they didn't care because... cruises do that to you
    Vote C

1020

Most Helpful Guys

• Jack was respectful towards her and wanted for her to tell him that she was ready for him to take her. Once she said "put your hands on me", it was game on for Jack who patiently waited for her YES. I'm guessing that they made love and was all out passion without regrets.

• What form of safe sex would you have recommended given the period involved and the unexpected nature of the hook-up?

• well, at least if it was anal she wouldn't get preggo.
      I guess thats one way... lol

• I agree @ariadneR. I hate condoms too and love going bareback!

• @TaureanBull81 Thats history. Why do you think it was still common to have 8 or 9 kids back then? Before the sexual revolution brought about by cheap contraceptives and sexual education, emotional hook ups may still have happened, but they carried certain risks. there's a reason most cultures have such a dim view of such things lol :D

Most Helpful Girls

• I can literally count on one hand how many movies that I'VE seen where the character put a condom on before they have sex. They focus so much on having these over the top sex scenes and just ignore everything else

• Latex wasn't invented until 1920, and the Titanic sank in 1912.

Not to mention that neither of those two people were real.