Which game would you watch someone stream?

I'm asking since I have no idea what game I want to play once I beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on stream.

Couldn't put all the poll game options but I have a straw poll for them. http://www.strawpoll.me/15317966
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Bayonetta 2
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Devil May Cry HD Collection
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Final Fantasy 10 HD
    Vote C
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Dishonored
    Vote D
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Vote E
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?The Witcher Enhanced Editon
    Vote F
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Killer is Dead: nightmare edition
    Vote G
I've streamed some of Dishonored but didn't finish. I have a clip from one of the streams but sorry about the quality, it was before I started streaming from my aunts house who has godlike internet compared to the one I have at home. https://clips.twitch.tv/TameHealthyClipzPoooound
FYI, I HATE shooters (excluding warframe), Survivals, Horror Survivals, Racing, Fighting, and anything close to those.

929

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say dishonered out of these for a stream, since it provides the most creativity in combat. Can lead to some really cool moments. Plus it's just a great game.

I'd love to say FFX, as that is my favorite to this day, but I don't think it translates to a stream as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Kirby because that's a game I really want so I'd watch somebody play it. Bayonetta would be a close second