Which game would you watch someone stream?

I'm asking since I have no idea what game I want to play once I beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on stream.

Couldn't put all the poll game options but I have a straw poll for them. http://www.strawpoll.me/15317966
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Bayonetta 2
    Vote A
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Devil May Cry HD Collection
    Vote B
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Final Fantasy 10 HD
    Vote C
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Dishonored
    Vote D
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Vote E
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?The Witcher Enhanced Editon
    Vote F
  • Which game would you watch someone stream?Killer is Dead: nightmare edition
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I've streamed some of Dishonored but didn't finish. I have a clip from one of the streams but sorry about the quality, it was before I started streaming from my aunts house who has godlike internet compared to the one I have at home. https://clips.twitch.tv/TameHealthyClipzPoooound
FYI, I HATE shooters (excluding warframe), Survivals, Horror Survivals, Racing, Fighting, and anything close to those.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say dishonered out of these for a stream, since it provides the most creativity in combat. Can lead to some really cool moments. Plus it's just a great game.

I'd love to say FFX, as that is my favorite to this day, but I don't think it translates to a stream as well.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Kirby because that's a game I really want so I'd watch somebody play it. Bayonetta would be a close second

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Just picked up bayonneta 1&2 have to say they are fun as anything, I'd go for that for sure! I've been watching a lot more twitch lately and I like seeing people play games with more variety. Id say Witcher is a good one but the first is a little slow.

1|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I didn't like the 2nd witcher and it felt like a boring filler for me. The first one the only issue is how slow garelt walks so I tend to try and have my sword out since it makes me feel like he moves faster that way.

• Yea of agree that the 2nd wasn't all that ambitious, not a horrible game but it felt too shackled in comparison too 3. I didn't play much of 1 as I started it at a bad time

• You NEED to play the first one. Sure the game mechanics aren't good but it makes sense that they wouldn't be. The story and all the NPC's are amazing! So many awesome quotes that will make you laugh.

• Witcher series is great. Been reading the books (i dont read a lot) and will definitely play the games afterwards. Should you read the books, they are chronologically before the games

2|0
    1|0
    • I've finished the last wish and working on the 2nd one now. Which in the Witcher games they make references to things that only happen in the books, which is pretty cool.

• Dragon Age series are cool to watch or something scary like The Evil Within. Super Mario Maker can be interactive, viewers can make you levels. Far Cry series is also cool but you don't like shooters. Maybe the new Southpatk game?

1|0
    1|0
    • I'll check out some reviews to see if I might actually want to give Dragon Age a try.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

I would happily watch you play all those games. I have never heard of the game Killer is Dead so that has most of my interest.

Personally, I'm not really a fan of commentary. I prefer watching streams without commentary and usually search for no commentary as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow long time no see girlie!

I’d watch the Witcher I think out of all those.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think you should stream warcraft. Amazing game that changed the face of rts.

Also the voices are hilarious.

Devil May Cry could be fun, it's sort of been forgotten about in a corner, it was great though!

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch let's players who I like if I also like the game but for me to watch a stranger would require them to be playing a new game I was interested in and didn't know much about. I'm gonna be watching some Vampyr and Metro Exodus videos in a few months. When fallout 4 was announced I couldn't stop watching videos even though I new it was going to put me at the front of the hype train and leave me disappointed. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve played and love the original FFX, but think they really screwed up with the remastered.
    I’ve seen a bit of the GTA series, but it’s not my type of game.
    I’ve never heard of Bayonetta. It looks so-so as of my taste in games.
    The rest I’ve never heard of but can instantly tell I wouldn’t like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’d suggest Skyrim.

• skyrim is boring compared to Oblivion for me but atm I'm failing to get the mods to work correctly. Mainly with changing the looks and better city mod.

• Oblivion is awesome too. To me they’re equally cool with different aspects that make them as cool as they are. Very much the same and different at the same time. lol
      I suggested Skyrim because it’s more popular, being newer.

• just play a game that will allow you to make the most commentary or keep you active during the stream. One of the biggest flukes that any new streamer makes is they play something that makes them so focused they forget about their audience. People often log onto twitch to watch and interact with people. That's why most of the biggest streamers have a lot of audience interaction. Sure, you're most likely to pick the stream you watch based on a game you're interested in. But it's often you'll stay because the person playing it is giving funny commentary or sharing how great a time they're having.

0|0
    0|0
    • I always try to talk to those that pop up in chat but thanks to my adhd that does lead to a lot of brain blanking moments on things I'm trying to say. Which for some it can be funny and I play a fail sound when I mess up what I'm trying to say.

• Show All
    • Well it's not exactly about interacting with them directly. It's true, interactive games with fans is often a waste because you need a following. But it's more about you. You don't really have to interact with every fan that joins your stream. It's more like how you can share how much of a great time you're having when you're playing games. Or waiting in queue if you're playing something multiplayer. Or when there's a really dull part of a game and you need to fill dead air.,

• say you're really into the original Mario brothers game. You love that game so every time you play you have a good idea of what you will be doing. You've got your NES controller, you're laying back and having a blast playing one of your favorite games. You know how to zip past world 1 with no problem, you are familiar with the warp pipes at the end of 1-2, but you play through and ignore that anyway. All the while you're sharing your history of the game, taunting the goombas and koopa troopas, and giving bits and pieces of commentary about stuff. The whole twitch experience is replicating the feeling of having a friend over and showing them a game that you love.
      Also a big thing is you don't have to start a conversation with people who join your broadcast. Let them make a comment or ask a question, and then indulge them then.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Dishonored, I need to finish 2 and get death of, the outsider

2|0
    0|0
  • Devil May Cry because Dante beat Bayonetta in Screen attack's death battle episode

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so boring to watch others playing. I want to play by myself

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really fussed about which game. I like people who stream VRchat.
    It highly depends on the person streaming. You can be playing a really old game or something people consider really uninteresting, yet you could turn it into the next best thing purely because of who you are as a person.

Good examples are people like;
    StealthRG - VRchat
    TradeChat - World of Warcraft
    Aevynne + iamchiib - Minecraft

These are game I looked at as dull and uninspiring. Yet, these people made it appear interesting enough to continue watching and eventually play the game myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dota 2 and Starcraft used to watch World of Warcraft but it’s a hell of a lot more fun to play than sit and watch

0|0
    0|0
  • the witcher
    gta
    call of duty

1|0
    0|0
  • Kirby star allies

2|0
    0|0
  • I rarely watch streams, only overwatch league

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would i watch other people playing lol

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Omg devil may cry, that dude ( Dante?) was hot asf.

1|1
    0|0
  • It’s not a gamer stream, but if you have any interest in d&d or other tabletop rpg’s then you should try Critical Role ☺️

0|0
    0|0
    • I already stream D&D 5e once every Saturday since that's when my group get into voice chats for it.

• witcher 1 (lol I doubt you will enjoy it tho)
    or
    dota 2

1|0
    0|0
    • I've beaten the first witcher and love it greatly but I want to do a play through with choosing the other side. Even read the 1st book and started on the 2nd one.

• which path did you take, Siegfried?

• Nope, went with the Scoia'tael since the order seemed worse to me but I felt bad going against Siegfried since he was awesome. :'(

• GTA, it's funny to see others people playing it especially if they play good.

1|1
    0|0
  • GTA, The Witcher, Need 4 Speed, Friday the 13th, Forza, and FortNite. Everything else slick boring

0|0
    1|0
  • PUBG
    Fortnite
    Far cry 5
    And also GTA V, I don't see people streaming it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • No ones of this

0|0
    0|0
  • Doki doki literature club

0|0
    0|0
    • Streamed it already but hate it due to people failing to shut up about not spoiling things and telling me what to click.

• Oh, well it’s interesting game with lots a choices but no matter what you do. All the same things are still going to happened just in a different sequence

Recommended myTakes