Do you know what a speedrun is? Do you enjoy it?

(speedruning = finishing a video game in the smallest amound of time possible without modifying the game)

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what they are. I think I that they’re clever and often impressive, granted that they typically involve exploits that weren’t intended to be used. While impressive to see though, I don’t enjoy trying them myself, and have been frustrated when games that I want to get “100%” achievements for include a speed run trophy. I find it to be lazy and uninspired trophy design, especially in longer games like the Uncharted remasters. Screw up once and there goes a whole day down the toilet. If people want to challenge themselves in such an artificial way then let them set their own goal times, but don’t push arbitrary time limits on your average players, you know? 😥

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its fascinating to watch, honestly. I really enjoy them and like to have them in the background when I'm studying. I also think what they do with GDQ is great. I always pop in on the stream to donate a few dollars.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE