What's your favorite biopic?

Mine would have to be: Straight Outta Compton, Selena, La Bamba, Walk The Line, and The Social Network.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Ray and walk the line are my faves

• My favorite biopic right now is "Theory of Everything" in honor of the great Stephen Hawking.

Most Helpful Girls

• Amadeus... I lovelovelove Amadeus. Capote, A Beautiful Mind, The King's Speech, Wolf of Wall Street, The Aviator, Catch Me If You Can, The Pianist were also really great.

• Whitney Houstons biopic sucked and was all about Bobby. Aaliyahs biopic sucked and didn't look or sound like her and RKelly. Selenas biopic was good but Jlos booty was HUGE. My fave is prob the Temptations. The Blindside And Remember the Titans was okay too. I also liked the cartoon My friend Martin. Straight Outta Compton was blah, but Notorious, All Eyes on Me (Tupac), and The Miche’le story was good. The Dahmer movie with Jeremy renner scared me lol. I also liked the Me and my Shadows movie about the actress Judy Garland. Does the Sound of Music count? I liked it too. Little richard was awkward. Bojangles was ok. The ending to 2003 The Elizabeth Smart movie will make u cry. Coach Carter And Fantasias movie were alright. I really liked The Ten Commandments with Dougray Scott sexy self. Cadillax Records was blahh. Dream Girls was awesome sauce. The Runwaways was awkward af. Soul Surfer hd a great soundtrack. The bling Ring was stupid. Get on Up was a mess. American Sniper was misleading. Unbroken was brutally amazing. The Saved By the Bell story was awful. In the Heart of the Sea was good. I didn't finish the Revenant. The New edition Story was ok. The Jackson 5 movie was good. Meagan Leavey had its moments. Im ready to see that movie about the army men. The 1812 or sumn like that