Do you like/play video games?

If so, what's your favorite?
My favorite is Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Yes
  • No

92

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, The Sims 4.

• Yes but there are too many to count some of my favorite video games are super mario world, super mario Bros 3, super smash Bros for wii u, Naruto ultimate Nina storm legacy, xenoblade chronicles 2, Pokemon X and y and pokemon oras and a lot more games

• I love video games but when I begin to play I can't stop and play too much XD
    My favorite is Assassin's creed, it's so cool and so interesting. I've been searching other game alike but I never another one who was the same.

• Man I don't know where to start! Gta V, skyrim, witcher, fortnite, resident evil, mass effect, star wars the old republic, call of duty, Sims, red dead redemption, rocket league...

• Sure, all the time. At the moment, my favourite is the Binding of Isaac.

• Yes my favourite video games is Splatoon 2 .

• I don't like.

• Dark souls

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, i can't choose one so here is a list: Dark Souls 1, Bloodborne, The binding of Isaac, Hollow knight, The witcher 3, Portal 2, Devil May Cry 3

• Yes, the best game in my opinion is Tetris.