Is superman faster than Flash? In the justice league movie superman could easily catch up to the flash while he went to save the civilians?

Is superman faster than Flash? In the justice league movie superman could easily catch up to the flash while he went to save the civilians?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no superman is a bum... ik he's original or whatever but no he's not cool he would NOT make it if he was real and now hed be donezo

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In Barry's logic, a speedster is never late nor early. They arrive when they are supposed to. No matter how you look at it, in any medium, the Flash is leagues faster than Superman. The Flash is faster than time itself at top speeds and has traveled back in time and forward. Superman doesn't move fast enough to accomplish such feats, he also has abnormal hearing that allows him to hear longer distances than approximately 2500 km.

But no, Superman isn't anywhere near the Flash's speed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think in the comics Flash is faster but by a hair so Superman's not at much of a disadvantage for superheroing

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think sm can fly faster than flash can run. But flash can run faster on the ground than sm can run.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• flash is only slighter faster amd if they were saving civilians in a city then superman would have the advantage as he can fly straight over the buildings at flashes speed and have the strength to carry multiple with no effort where flash could only do one and would get tired from the carrying

0|0
    0|0
  • Flash is much faster than Superman. Especially if it's a competition of running. If supes is flying he'll have a better chance but he'll still lose. The comics have shown this.

0|0
    0|0
  • In comics no, Superman can only go about the speed of mach 20 (20 times the speed of sound) while the flash can literally make a time boom (like a Sonic boom but through time)

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol
    Flash is def faster

But on ground!
    I think if superman flies then he is as fast or faster 😛

0|0
    0|0
    • Superman in space can fly faster than flash can run. Superman clocked in speeds much greater than light speed

Flash never got moving that fast though
      On ground on earth superman loses because he can't pass light speed other it will damage the earth

Flash has powers that protects the earth from the damage. So he can go super fast

• Barry's faster. And sometimes he's faster than time disrupting spacetime continuum travelling to past and future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flash is way faster. Flash is faster than the speed of light, fast enough to tap into the speed force and travel through time.

0|0
    0|0
    • ya but superman can travel 1000 times and more the speed of light when flying

• Show All
    • I wouldn't say only earth. There's been instances of flash being off earth and he's still been able to tap into the speed force.

• I mean only on earth flash wins against superman
      cause super man would destroy the planet if he went fast than the speed of light

• no, flash is way faster.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes