Anybody bothering to sse new Han Solo movie?

Looks like another Rogue One remake. Disney and Kathleen Kunt Kennedy are destroying SW

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Rogue One was actually good, a bit rough around the edges but enjoyable. Also Kathleen Kennedy isn't like... why Last Jedi was bad. Rian Jonson had almost total freedom and he fucked it up. Kathleen Kennedy is an overseer. If you're a dick to your producer you're getting fired no matter what movie it is. This isn't exclusive to star wars, it just gets more press because it's star wars.

• Also not really that into Han Solo. I didn't get why we needed a Han Solo movie. It's gonna be two hours of smuggling... and the Kessel run... and smuggling... then dumping something and going on the run from Jabba then a leadup into A New Hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• Disney will keep making them until they stop making money and profit. Star wars is a money making machine they will keep making more and more movies about the franchise. Being a fan I don't like the direction they are going with the franchise.

• Agreed. Its a cash cow. Read recently tho that disney worried bout the backlash n merchandise sales nowhere near as predicted. Bob Igor (disney head) needs a good kick in the nuts from George Lucas

• Very true lol he should get kicked in the nuts. a lot of fans didn't like the last one that much. That is why the merchandise didn't sale. Bad movies don't sell merchandise. Also the market is oversaturated with star wars everything. They even made reproductions of the original star wars action figures to keep miliking it until they can't milk the franchise anymore. I think when the plots start getting more weak and stupid then die hard fans will stop going to see the films.