Anybody bothering to sse new Han Solo movie?

Looks like another Rogue One remake. Disney and Kathleen Kunt Kennedy are destroying SW

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Rogue One was actually good, a bit rough around the edges but enjoyable. Also Kathleen Kennedy isn't like... why Last Jedi was bad. Rian Jonson had almost total freedom and he fucked it up. Kathleen Kennedy is an overseer. If you're a dick to your producer you're getting fired no matter what movie it is. This isn't exclusive to star wars, it just gets more press because it's star wars.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also not really that into Han Solo. I didn't get why we needed a Han Solo movie. It's gonna be two hours of smuggling... and the Kessel run... and smuggling... then dumping something and going on the run from Jabba then a leadup into A New Hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• Disney will keep making them until they stop making money and profit. Star wars is a money making machine they will keep making more and more movies about the franchise. Being a fan I don't like the direction they are going with the franchise.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. Its a cash cow. Read recently tho that disney worried bout the backlash n merchandise sales nowhere near as predicted. Bob Igor (disney head) needs a good kick in the nuts from George Lucas

• Very true lol he should get kicked in the nuts. a lot of fans didn't like the last one that much. That is why the merchandise didn't sale. Bad movies don't sell merchandise. Also the market is oversaturated with star wars everything. They even made reproductions of the original star wars action figures to keep miliking it until they can't milk the franchise anymore. I think when the plots start getting more weak and stupid then die hard fans will stop going to see the films.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I will, because I actually liked Rogue One. So hopefully they do a good job with this "back story" Solo movie. As much as I must blast Disney for Episodes VII and VIII, I have to give them credit for Rogue One.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to (reluctantly) see it... not expecting much though. The young Han thing, the acting from the trailer... I don't know... it feels "off."

Rogue One was fantastic at least... One of my favorite Star Wars films.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like it could be fun. Rouge One was a kick ass movie

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree bour R1. I enjoyed it immensley. Just dont want every SW story movie to be a rag tag group set up to defeat the empire

• Um. Well. While it looked like the "Rebels" were a rag rag group remember they were the Old Republic. They were well funded and equipped. The Empire just had the newest and latest and more bodies to throw away. But to go beyond the gorilla warfare story they'd have to go pretty Empress or post. But Solo should be too much about the war. Well see.

• I'm gonna go see it, I'm excited for it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes