Wht would u think if a psychic who gave lots of specific detailsadmits that they made everything up but it happened exactly how they said regardless?

Wht would u think if a psychic who gave lots of specific detailsadmits that they made everything up but it happened exactly how they said regardless?

I'm currently Reading Alan Moore's From Hell.
This happens in it, one character claims to be a fake psychic who made everything they said up but everything he made up turned out to be true.
The comic is extremely surreal
Updates:
Also the man who claims he made all his psychic visions up yet they all came true seems extremely distressed by this fact

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd mostly be wondering why the fuck I was talking to a psychic in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
    • Because you and him solved the jack the ripper murders together but due to the fact it was the queens physician on the orders of the queen herself you were told to drop the investigation or meet an Accident

• I have this graphic novel, I read it about 10 years ago... which character? I can’t remember...

0|1
    0|0
    • Also a broken clock is right twice a day

• Show All
    • Mr Hyde is my absolute fav character. When you read about him and the invisible man you'll understand why.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guys

• That idea rings a bell. Douglas Adams had a "rain god", rain fell wherever he was, but I don't know if that's it. I'll sleep on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • A clever parlour trick or they are communicating with devil.
    For some reason physics and mediums can only predict the future up to a set point and can't answer any meaning full questions about the universe.
    If they really can speak to the dead on the otherside and thst all exists how do we know it's not demons they are talking to.
    It could be just dejavu and it just seems like the predictions are coming true. I used to have serious cases of dejavu were I would have these dreams about things that would come to pass, probably more likely that my brain rewired itself so I remember it that way.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Law of averages.
    If I managed to predict an exact sequence of 10 coin tosses, it doesn't mean there was any connection between my prediction and the outcome, but simply that I had overcome astronomical odds to guess correctly.
    In the case of the psychic, the same thinking would apply. The only difference is you have one of very few turned-good charlatans who actually acknowledge their scam.

0|1
    0|0
    • See that's what's strange, its not something tgat is really up to chance in the book, its literally successfully telling Freddrick abberline who jack the ripper is

• Just trying to think of what to make of from hell

What Guys Said 2

• Hahahaha. It reminds me of a part from one of the old Asterix movies, where a man has to simultaneously pretend to be a shaman and to not be one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Coincidence

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes