What's the silliest way you've injured yourself?

I broke my arm falling out of bed when I was 12, the nurses thought it was hysterical lmao. It wasn't for me.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• I was like 8, I had this massive ladder that goes up into a corner by the ceiling in my bedroom (legit 3-4M). I had a piece of string which was lucky to be 1M long, for whatever reason, I held the piece of string down the ladder trying to get it as far down as possible (i was a dumb kid okay) - making it short, I ended up falling down this at least 3M fall head first onto my bedroom floor. Somehow I had no bad injuries or anything, I however never told mum and dad and I doubt they know it to this day, so maybe that's why i'm messed up - oops.
    No lie though, I fell head first, down at LEAST 2M, most likely to be 3M onto the floor.

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke my arm going up the stairs or the first time o thought i was a good idea to do a cartwheel off of a picnic table... or I almost broke my ribs when I fell out of a tree from the first branch... i wasn't the brightest child