What's the silliest way you've injured yourself?

I broke my arm falling out of bed when I was 12, the nurses thought it was hysterical lmao. It wasn't for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was like 8, I had this massive ladder that goes up into a corner by the ceiling in my bedroom (legit 3-4M). I had a piece of string which was lucky to be 1M long, for whatever reason, I held the piece of string down the ladder trying to get it as far down as possible (i was a dumb kid okay) - making it short, I ended up falling down this at least 3M fall head first onto my bedroom floor. Somehow I had no bad injuries or anything, I however never told mum and dad and I doubt they know it to this day, so maybe that's why i'm messed up - oops.
    No lie though, I fell head first, down at LEAST 2M, most likely to be 3M onto the floor.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke my arm going up the stairs or the first time o thought i was a good idea to do a cartwheel off of a picnic table... or I almost broke my ribs when I fell out of a tree from the first branch... i wasn't the brightest child

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I went into anaphylactic shock from eating my coworker's granola bar.

I hurt my foot really bad, had a baseball size bruise on the bottom of my foot for a month and was limping around for a while. I got it after I stomped really hard in during an argument with my brother over macaroni and cheese. I even passed out and hit my face on the floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pulled two leg muscles while fucking my wife doggy style, simultaneously fainting from the strength of the orgasm, falling off the bed, and hitting my head.

I just can't do anything halfway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I burned my arm with a cigarette lighter on purpose, because it wasn't orange anymore, so I assumed it had cooled off. It hadn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I broke my arm the exact same way falling out of the crib when I was a baby apparently. I don't remember it, but my mom always tells me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also dislocated my thumb when I fell out of a tube after it hit a rock in a river. I put it back into place after seeing it bent backwards, then all I saw was white for like 2 minutes going down the river as I let it take me. Then I puked.

• l fell on a wooden palet as a kid and a big nail went through my wrist and l had to go to hospital to have it taken out and it was real bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I injured myself playing with marbles when I was 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was ten in gym class and i ran right into a wall because i couldn't figure out how to slow down.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a kid i used to kick bottles that's laying on the street. Ended up breaking my big toe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I punched myself

0|0
    0|0
  • A can of Campbells chunky soup falling on my toe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slipped on a roof and fell off said roof

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes