Is there a book you would recommend others to read? If so which and why?

I would recommend Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions among others. An educational and satiric book well over 130 years old, which still has a lot of relevance in its satire and still explains the concept of dimensions phenomennally in my opinion.

1913

Most Helpful Girl

• The Unbearable Lightness of Being

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have seen the film adaptation but not read the book. I believe it to be absolutely a good book. Thanks for bringing it up.

• I will never see the film. The book is too powerful to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• How to Solve It, by George Polya. Teaches you a lot about problem solving.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE