Do you think rap music is devolving & getting stupid in recent years?

I just heard Gucci Gang & it made me want to develop aggressive tinnitus.
  • Yes
  • No

17

Most Helpful Girl

• nowadays rap and trap are basically two different genres (or trap is a sub genre really). There is plenty of good rap, gucci gang is trap music and it’s repetitive and supposed to just get u hyped. i don’t like it, but some other trap music is alright (for what it’s meant for, which isn’t usually the lyrics).

Most Helpful Guy

• Rap music is shit since day one, rappers are just fake monkeys, and it irritates me that it's so popular and some think of it as meaningful

• Ah that's a little racially charged.