Why do people lose all interest in life? Is it depeession or something deeper?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's lots of reasons. For some it is depression, for others it is deeper, like realizing that free will doesn't exist, or that the probability of what we call reality actually being real is something like 1 in 3 billion. There are lots of very deep reasons to lose interest in life, I could write a couple thousand pages about it, and still not cover them all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, depression, maybe. Or maybe the thought about why we live in general. Once you think about that, sometimes, its like, why bother?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I kind of just live day to day I wouldn't say I'm near depressed but I look at life as an experience and one I'm not too fond of 😂 but only because I know that what I do doesn't change anything so I just exist... Live for the happy times and when your alone think of everything you've done wrong kind of just like going to bed haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Depression usually. I have been close to that. Not in the sense of ending my own life. More of a "I wonder what would happen to the people around me if I died or was killed...". I am much better now though

0|0
    0|0
  • Loneliness can be the biggest reason if you hate this world and i think we all do but have someone by your side you can manage to continue for a while, if you have no one, you lose interest so that you don't feel existent

0|0
    0|0
  • Depression and disposition. You can find happy people in the most miserable of existences and sad people in the most blissful circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone has lost all interest in life, it's depression.

0|0
    0|0
  • depression combination of shit...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have no good reason,

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it has a lot to do with needing way too much money to be able to do anything these days. Coupled with all the bs you need to deal with just to do it. Red tape sucks. Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Deeper than depression? Hmm I don't know I think that's probably it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes