Favourite cartoon stations/channels?

So like if you are into cartoons what station is your favourite for watching cartoons?
Way back what channel you watched when growing up and you still like watching it up till now.
Cartoon Network
Boomerang
Nickelodeon
Disney
Disney XD
  • Favourite cartoon stations/channels?I love watching Cartoon Network
    Vote A
  • Favourite cartoon stations/channels?I love watching Boomerang
    Vote B
  • Favourite cartoon stations/channels?I love watching Nickelodeon
    Vote C
  • Favourite cartoon stations/channels?I love watching Disney and Disney XD
    Vote D
  • Favourite cartoon stations/channels?I watch all together
    Vote E
  • Others (Signify)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think today's kids watch TV! lol it's all internet.. netflix, youtube... xD sad reality! and having a big screen they rather watch on phone or tablet screen lol WEIRD! They don't know what channels! are!! lol they just know wifi!

if there's a kid that knows about channels, he probably doesn't have parents that could afford a phone or tablet/ipad... lol

Anyway!!
    I used to watch CartoonNetwork, Nickelodeon, WB,...
    I don't know it was a bunch! I remember getting up extra early to watch sailor moon lol because they would only show it in the morning... then getting home from school and watching cartoons and on Saturday mornings cartoon binge lol
    I fell in love with goku and simba ... my childhood cartoon loves! lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Same as me lolz and its sad really cartoons are fun even as an adult I love watching them

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was growing up, there were no channels exclusively for cartoons or children's programming.

0|1
    0|0
    • So what did they use to entertain children?

• Mostly our imaginations.
      My family lived on a property with many acres of land for adventures. Saturday mornings, the broadcast networks were all dominated by children's programs until early afternoon, though. I did indulge in those, especially in the winter months.

• That's nice

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Cartoon Network πŸ’š

0|1
    0|0
  • I will say I used to love all of these channels.. including PBS Kids. Disney since I loved anything Disney and Disney XD for the action shows that came on. Cartoon Network and boomerang were similar but boomerang focused on the throwback shows my dad used to watch growing up so I really loved that. Nickelodeon... I just liked the shows lol. PBS Kids was watched when I was somewhere where there was no cable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nickelodean then Cartoon Network then Boomerang then Disney

0|1
    0|0
  • Nickelodeon all the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Cartoon network

0|1
    0|0
  • My favourite one is only on Netflix. :’)

0|1
    0|0
  • What's wrong with Andy

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

Recommended myTakes