Have you ever written a letter?

In fact, in this age of advanced technology, not many people choose to write letters. Many people are not online now, and a rare part of the letter is still going on a game between paper and pen I belong to the latter kind of person who likes to write letters. If you want to write to someone who lives in a foreign country, what topics do you usually choose to talk about? I have a pen pal from Germany. We just talked a little bit about the culture of each other's country. And in the letter, we exchanged views with each other. Of course I also look forward to becoming pen pals with you. 💌Have you ever written a letter?
Updates:
I mean the kind of envelope that goes through the post office. 😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I send thank you notes to teachers and stuff when they get me a scholarship or something, and I've written a few letters that I've just had given to people, but I can't recall ever writing a personal letter like that which I'd have put in the mail.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I honestly would, but... you know how creepy it is to aquire someones address to mail it to them nowadays? "Where do you live, I want to write you?" No one would take that seriously and then take it out of context.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• When I was younger, I used to have a penpal from Czech Republic. I also exchanged letters with my best friend but I would go drop them in her mailbox because she lived so close by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I write letters. I write thank you cards.
    I think there is something nice about receiving a letter or card in the mail.
    Holding it in your hand and knowing somone took to the time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I haven't written one in a long time but I'm thinking about writing a "Dear John" letter to two girls who are obsessed with me and I don't want them to be obsessed with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Whenever I want to give something special to persons who are important to me. E. g b-day of a very good friend: they will always recive a handwritten and sealed letter from me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm illiterate. All the XP I've gained here has been me smashing the keyboard randomly, all my sentences are run ons and I don't even realize what I'm saying half the time cause I can't read.

0|0
    0|0
    • How the fuck have you gained so much XPER level I have been busting my ass and answering so many questions and still at level 1

• Show All
    • GaG is a popularity contest.

• Damn ! Man that sucks

• Yes, I've written a few letters before to send out to friends. It would be interesting to say the least if we went back to writing everything down instead of typing

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol
    When I was in highschool thsts all we did lol
    I still have like 20-30 love letters from like 20 years ago 😂😂

Good ol' days

0|0
    0|0
  • I still write letters, they're more personal and it shows the receiver that you put time and thoughts into compiling it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time I actually sat down and wrote a letter was about four years ago to a girl I liked who was an exchange student from Brazil

0|0
    0|0
  • Only, the ones I was asked to write during class and exams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.. when email didn't exist, i used to.. now its emails or type n printed letters..

0|0
    0|0
  • in fact I can proudly say I have. with "pen" and "paper"

0|0
    0|0
  • Only stuff at work, and even then, it's a copy & paste job.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wrote a few letters

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but would love to try

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you teach chinese ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have written multiple letters!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it was to a teacher I had and she moved

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• yeah as a school project i wrote a letter to some mp cuz she was being discriminated for some reasons. i wrote it when i was in elementry school. tht count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. I had made personalised birthday cards and letters for my all of my closest friends, and had posted it to them and yuo, they were totally surprised! 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. i wrote letters to friends growing up. postcards from places i visited.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love letters! I wrote a few but never sent them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I write lots of letters

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to my bestie in the military

0|0
    0|1
  • Yep, I live in the UK and my best friend lives in the US, even though we text everyday we will often send each other letters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes