Have you ever written a letter?

In fact, in this age of advanced technology, not many people choose to write letters. Many people are not online now, and a rare part of the letter is still going on a game between paper and pen I belong to the latter kind of person who likes to write letters. If you want to write to someone who lives in a foreign country, what topics do you usually choose to talk about? I have a pen pal from Germany. We just talked a little bit about the culture of each other's country. And in the letter, we exchanged views with each other. Of course I also look forward to becoming pen pals with you. 💌Have you ever written a letter?
I mean the kind of envelope that goes through the post office. 😂

1020

Most Helpful Guys

• I send thank you notes to teachers and stuff when they get me a scholarship or something, and I've written a few letters that I've just had given to people, but I can't recall ever writing a personal letter like that which I'd have put in the mail.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I honestly would, but... you know how creepy it is to aquire someones address to mail it to them nowadays? "Where do you live, I want to write you?" No one would take that seriously and then take it out of context.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• When I was younger, I used to have a penpal from Czech Republic. I also exchanged letters with my best friend but I would go drop them in her mailbox because she lived so close by.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I write letters. I write thank you cards.
    I think there is something nice about receiving a letter or card in the mail.
    Holding it in your hand and knowing somone took to the time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE