Which Star Wars movie is hated more or treated worse: The Last Jedi or the Prequel Trilogy?

For the past several months, I've been hearing how the Last Jedi is a hit-or-miss or just flat out very disappointing. The Prequel Trilogy on the other hand, there's no doubt that everyone definitely hated them for sure. I've read many reviews on The Last Jedi and it seems to receive only positive reviews, mainly from film critics, while it received more mixed reviews (from negative to positive) from the audience on Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. I hear more negative things about The Last Jedi than I do positive, on the internet.
  • Which Star Wars movie is hated more or treated worse: The Last Jedi or the Prequel Trilogy?The Last Jedi
  • Which Star Wars movie is hated more or treated worse: The Last Jedi or the Prequel Trilogy?The Prequel Trilogy
  • Others
    Vote C

02