Which Star Wars movie is hated more or treated worse: The Last Jedi or the Prequel Trilogy?

For the past several months, I've been hearing how the Last Jedi is a hit-or-miss or just flat out very disappointing. The Prequel Trilogy on the other hand, there's no doubt that everyone definitely hated them for sure. I've read many reviews on The Last Jedi and it seems to receive only positive reviews, mainly from film critics, while it received more mixed reviews (from negative to positive) from the audience on Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. I hear more negative things about The Last Jedi than I do positive, on the internet.
  • Which Star Wars movie is hated more or treated worse: The Last Jedi or the Prequel Trilogy?The Last Jedi
    Vote A
  • Which Star Wars movie is hated more or treated worse: The Last Jedi or the Prequel Trilogy?The Prequel Trilogy
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I loved the Last Jedi but people act like it ruined Star Wars. It's more Star Wars than the first two episodes of the prequels.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought The Force Awakens was not as good as the original trilogy but still a decent movie and still better than the prequel trilogy. My only huge complaint about the Force Awakens was how incredibly lazy the writers were with the Rey character by making her a Mary Sue character. It took Luke Skywalker about 3 movies to train consistently to be a highly skilled enough Jedi to battle Darth Vader and become a Jedi Master yet with Rey, she just automatically has good Jedi skills to keep up with Kylo Ren, without any rigorous training.

I've never seen The Last Jedi yet. I was hoping that the Last Jedi would answer my question as to how did Rey immediately pick up Jedi Skills much faster than Luke but after hearing a lot of negative things about the movie, I don't know if I want to watch it.

• Personally I agree with you on the summation of TFA but TLJ is probably my favorite Star Wars movie. It definitely, definitely has its flaws and can be very divisive for that reason but I loved it. It does not answer your question but it characterizes Ray much better as less than a Mary Sue.

• The Last Jedi was a joke. Disney ruined Star Wars.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes