What's the most addictive game you play?

That includes board games, card games , ones on your tablet or phone.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• World of Warcraft used to be addictive in the good old days. I stopped when they came out with Cataclysm because they ruined all my favorite spots. Then I went back when they came out with Mists of Pandaria, but that didn’t last long. Then the itch returned for Legion, that was fun for a bit but then my interest faded after some time. Don’t know when or if I’ll go back. I’ve heard people talk about cocaine and how the reason they get hooked is to try to get the same feeling as their first high. That’s how it is with WoW I think lol. I think I’ve realized that I can never get that initial reaction and emotion from a game again.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Magic the gathering. Holy shit I had to sell my whole collection to get away from it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha my cousins have played that for as long as I can remember and they're your age.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Achikaps

0|1
    0|0
  • the ouija board

1|0
    0|1
    • I do not mess around with anything of this sort... I see a Ouija board in somones closet I make sure that thing stays there lol

• Show All
    • Lol I joke about some things but not in the way that suggests they aren't real... More like the way I'd joke about myself

• I like my whatever it is you call it though and I hope it stays... I get weird feelings towards it too like I want to hold it and kiss it Lmfao I don't even know what it is I feel a bit crazy

• Granny game

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Games can be addictive when they're new or you can get a small nostalgia boost after not playing it for a long time.
    At the moment I'm playing a game I got out of the bargain bin and it happened to grip me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Factorio, ark, 7 rays to die are my big 3. Over 700 hours recorded on steam with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Risk and Call of Duty and a bunch of other war games

0|1
    0|0
  • Star Wars the Old Republic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Collapse

0|1
    0|0
  • Marvel Contest of Champions