What's the most addictive game you play?

That includes board games, card games , ones on your tablet or phone.

419

Most Helpful Girl

• World of Warcraft used to be addictive in the good old days. I stopped when they came out with Cataclysm because they ruined all my favorite spots. Then I went back when they came out with Mists of Pandaria, but that didn’t last long. Then the itch returned for Legion, that was fun for a bit but then my interest faded after some time. Don’t know when or if I’ll go back. I’ve heard people talk about cocaine and how the reason they get hooked is to try to get the same feeling as their first high. That’s how it is with WoW I think lol. I think I’ve realized that I can never get that initial reaction and emotion from a game again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Magic the gathering. Holy shit I had to sell my whole collection to get away from it.

• Hahaha my cousins have played that for as long as I can remember and they're your age.