What are your favourite show & movie?

Please say why and add details if you'd like (without giving any spoilers).

My favourite tv show is probably Friends because I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it and my second one would have to be La Casa De Papel, I loved the plot and mostly the characters.
What are your favourite show & movie?

My favourite movie is Sala Samobójców (Suicide Rom). Not for the artistic reasons, but for the theme of the movie. It isn't just any movie and it isn't also for everyone. If you're suffering from depression or any mental illness you will absolutely understand it, and you if are not suffering from any but you're curious about how people feel then this movie is for you.
What are your favourite show & movie?

120

Most Helpful Guy