What are your favourite show & movie?

Please say why and add details if you'd like (without giving any spoilers).

My favourite tv show is probably Friends because I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it and my second one would have to be La Casa De Papel, I loved the plot and mostly the characters.

My favourite movie is Sala Samobójców (Suicide Rom). Not for the artistic reasons, but for the theme of the movie. It isn't just any movie and it isn't also for everyone. If you're suffering from depression or any mental illness you will absolutely understand it, and you if are not suffering from any but you're curious about how people feel then this movie is for you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Lawrence of Arabia (1962) - the story of an insane military-archaeologist who fucked with everything, mainly the Arabs. I indentify with the protagonist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game of thrones is by far the best series I've watched

Suits is a close second because I thought ill never be into a Legal drama

Rick and Morty because I dont even watch cartoons nor am I a sciency guy but that shit was entertaining

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is friends. I have probably watched all the seasons 3 times. A new show that I really like is Altered Carbon.

And one of my favorites is Naruto I would watch it again but I don't feel like watching all 600 fillers again. The only bad thing about the show is it took them 5 episodes for one fight that probably only took the characters 10 minutes to finish

1|0
    0|0
  • Show Shameless the U. S. version. W H Macey is excellent. Karl's actor also. I like it because it's all the ducked up things that folks do rolled into one. Movie is tougher I'm going dark today Deer Hunter because it's a harsher more middle America could've. been our town our friends story not glamorized not villianized

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrubs. Even though I have watched the series a hundred times it still makes me laugh and can still hit me in the feels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show: Game of Thrones
    Movie: Curious Case of Benjamin Button

1|0
    0|0
  • The Young Ones it is a British sitcom from the 80's
    https://i.imgur.com/PHSArRF.png

1|1
    0|0
  • Favourite shows: I'd have to say HIMYM, Family Guy, Archer, the first season of Prison Break and Rick and Morty
    Favourite movies: Hot Fuzz, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Star Wars (original trilogy)

1|0
    0|0
  • The big bang theory all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • they're so many I like and enjoy it's hard to say

1|0
    0|0
    • I know how you feel! I had a really hard time deciding wich ones were my favourite haha

• The pink guy show

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends, Scrubs, Supernatural, Seinfeld

1|0
    0|0
  • Show: Eric Andre Show. Movie: Saving Private Ryan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show one piece
    Movie Interstellar, Up

1|0
    0|1
  • Show: Fargo
    Film: Goodfellas

1|0
    0|1
  • Hmmm maybe I’ll take a look Ummm I wanna

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends, Got & Breaking Bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Rubber, check it out

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Men in Black series, Tron and Tron Legacy, Matrix series.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes