Which movie do you love but most people don't care for?

I love watching Wayne's World and Empire Records. When I show them to other people their reaction is usually "meh", but they remind me of a good time in my teenage years, so I'll always like them.

32

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Beerfest, super troopers and the iron giant. Although none of which I have watched near as much as tombstone, but so far I've met 2 people who haven't cared for it (may God rest their souls)

• A great selection.

Although if we're going for most viewings, it would be Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels for me. I can probably still recite all of the dialog for that.

• Whoa whoa whoa, who doesn't like The Iron Giant? It's such a great movie.

• Right, that's what I've been saying for years