What's the funniest way something in a game has jump scared you?

For me it was when I first played portal and the drones shooting startled me. Here is the clip to show how it startled me enough to actually make me screech a little.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessHedonisticMetalKAPOW

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I get jump-scared all the time in PUBG lol... You're just like, alone in the woods on this giant map, trying to get to where you need to go, and you run up or beside someone hiding in the bushes and you just start getting shot out of nowhere.

It's a "one life, you're out" type of game so the stakes are high, you try to equip yourself the best you can, and if you vs 99 other people, so the games last a while... it's pretty intense!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• when my little brother told me to play five nights at freddies and had no idea how to play and when I opened the door at 4am the yellow chicken or duck was there and it was midnight and I screemed and kicked my sister, then I played the one where you are in a bedroom and the freddy was at the second door and scared me when I was on the bus , senior year

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• There's a game called "The Thing." Several moments have jump scared me, usually because of the little things that come out of nowhere. Oh, and your followers can randomly turn into monsters at any time.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was playing the first F. E. A. R game, and I am not a fan at all of little girls in the horror genre. My friend knew this and got me to play the beginning. As you first get a glimpse if the girl run across the end if an alley my friend's older brother jumped up behind me and grabbed both my shoulders. Good lord my heart stop, I jumped about a foot out of the chair and a very embarassing scream left my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Ops 2 Zombies. I'll be running around on tranzit and a zombie will come out of nowhere. Almost threw a knife into the tv once. Since then I keep the volume down and pause often.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I don’t recall ever being that shocked, but I don’t get startled easily. I’ve had plenty of surprises of course, but don’t recall the last time I was ever jump scared from anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing Search and Destroy with my boys... last one alive vs the last guy from the other team... only to find him knifing me from behind. Only COD players will understand the suspense.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Better stand back, mister, cause I'm about to slash... all my prices!" ―Important Merchant
    I had a copy of phantom menace. I kept killing him when he said slash.

1|0
    0|0
  • When the damn zombie dogs jumped through the windows in RE1 for the first time... took me awhile to recover from that jump scare as a 12 year old lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Halflife, the first alien you encounter... the face-hugger, since they jump at you.

1|0
    0|0
  • In battlefield 4 when i was sniping and one player from dist just shoot just 1 cm away from me i was able to see the bullet coming it was scary

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting jump scared by NPC death ragdoll. I was playing PUBG and I had just lit someone up and there body glitched out and flew at my screen and it scared me so much lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was trying out some game prototypes at a uni visit. One was a horror game that took place in a maze and at one point I turned around too quick and got spooked by an innocent bookshelf

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a reason why I don't carry a knife while gaming, if you guess it right, I'll give you a okey

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's skyrim I always play first person and sometimes those draugr get real quiet and sneak up on you

1|0
    0|0
  • A small potted plant scared the living sh*t out of me

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it was super mario and fightong bowser fod the first time falling into the lava. Or the bullet fish when you first see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zombies crashing through windows in resident evil 2 when I was a kid

1|0
    0|0
  • In Cod MW3 where a Guy with a machete attacked me😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m onimusha warlords when the china doll falls on the floor then turns evil

0|0
    0|0
  • Resident evil 2. Parking lot. When Ada shoots at Leons feet. Fell off my chair. Literally.

0|0
    0|0
  • That damn exploding car in cod

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I don't remember what scared me, just know that I almost broke something with my foot XD
    Ah oh that's hilarious hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Once I was playing Cry of Fear and something popped up and I literally pushed my laptop away 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • A door opened and a dead body was hanging from it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes