What's the funniest way something in a game has jump scared you?

For me it was when I first played portal and the drones shooting startled me. Here is the clip to show how it startled me enough to actually make me screech a little.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessHedonisticMetalKAPOW

425

Most Helpful Guy

• I get jump-scared all the time in PUBG lol... You're just like, alone in the woods on this giant map, trying to get to where you need to go, and you run up or beside someone hiding in the bushes and you just start getting shot out of nowhere.

It's a "one life, you're out" type of game so the stakes are high, you try to equip yourself the best you can, and if you vs 99 other people, so the games last a while... it's pretty intense!

Most Helpful Girl

• when my little brother told me to play five nights at freddies and had no idea how to play and when I opened the door at 4am the yellow chicken or duck was there and it was midnight and I screemed and kicked my sister, then I played the one where you are in a bedroom and the freddy was at the second door and scared me when I was on the bus , senior year