What was the cringiest thing that happened to you?

I cringe 24/7. I wanna know of there are people who cringe as much as I do. πŸ˜ƒ

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Like that I have done?
    When I approached this girl from the campus I like used a corny way to pick her up. The situation turned so awkward I literally could feel all the blood rushing to my face and I just stood blank there. This never happens to me otherwise

• Gosh, I can imagine. Once at the party I wanted to approach a guy. I thought it'll be good idea to bring two drinks and offer him one. We'll long story short, i drank both in front of him and he gave me the worst look I've seen in my life. I was cringing all night long. πŸ˜‚

• Wait I just read that u draaank...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚draaank πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚BOTHπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS

• And I forgot to mention that I did that because he had one dink in hand. πŸ˜ƒ