What was the cringiest thing that happened to you?

I cringe 24/7. I wanna know of there are people who cringe as much as I do. πŸ˜ƒ

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like that I have done?
    When I approached this girl from the campus I like used a corny way to pick her up. The situation turned so awkward I literally could feel all the blood rushing to my face and I just stood blank there. This never happens to me otherwise

0|0
    0|0
    • Gosh, I can imagine. Once at the party I wanted to approach a guy. I thought it'll be good idea to bring two drinks and offer him one. We'll long story short, i drank both in front of him and he gave me the worst look I've seen in my life. I was cringing all night long. πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Wait I just read that u draaank...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚draaank πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚BOTHπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS

• And I forgot to mention that I did that because he had one dink in hand. πŸ˜ƒ

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• My 1st girlfriend, nobod believed she was my girlfriend and they told me to prove it, I don't know WHY I didn't JUST KISS HER. I like wierdly and just awkwardly pressed my face against hers lmao. Kms

1|0
    0|0
    • My first kiss wasn't any better πŸ˜ƒ
      And I haven't met a person with a normal first kiss experience. I think first kisses are one of the cringiest things out there. πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • "one of the cringiest things out there" :)

• I can agree with you there

• When very unfunny people try way too hard to be funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rush hour driving in New York is very cringe worthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hairy body makes me cringe 24x7
    :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? πŸ˜ƒ

• Show All
    • Is there any?

• Brazilian wax is a good option. And hair gets thinner after waxing.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes