Which professional sports should go unisex?

Should professional sports be divided by gender? What's the point of that if everyone is equal? Which unisex sports should have professional leagues? Which professional leagues should be unisex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they should be equal but, people are going to bash me by providing examples of biology that show men are on average more muscular.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, I think that most sports make better use of a balanced power to weight ratio and techniques, as opposed to brute strength. That's why I posed this question.

• I agree, however the fact remains that the mere mention of wanting sports to be unisex in ym earlier posts has lead to exactly what I originally said.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Unless we're talking about mind games, then none. There is a CLEAR difference in biology between men and women. Hence why trans people who when sports for women might as well be dirty cheaters because people comforted them instead of being truthful with them.

0|0
    0|1
    • What's your point, exactly?

• A man is stronger no matter how you look at it. He will have a clear advantage in sports that require strength and speed. People dismiss the biological viewpoint in place of their feelings, but they can't beat science and it shows that it truly is unfair for the real women.

• depends on the sport, things like soccer yes, but things like rugby and boxing no, just bc guys are generally physically stronger than women

0|1
    0|0
  • I think all sports should be unisex. Girls can do what guys can do and vice versa

0|1
    0|0
  • Wrestling

0|1
    0|0
  • I think all sports should be

0|1
    0|0
  • Telepathy matches

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes