Which professional sports should go unisex?

Should professional sports be divided by gender? What's the point of that if everyone is equal? Which unisex sports should have professional leagues? Which professional leagues should be unisex?

27

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they should be equal but, people are going to bash me by providing examples of biology that show men are on average more muscular.

• Well, I think that most sports make better use of a balanced power to weight ratio and techniques, as opposed to brute strength. That's why I posed this question.

• I agree, however the fact remains that the mere mention of wanting sports to be unisex in ym earlier posts has lead to exactly what I originally said.