If you don't like an actor's/musician's political view or personal life, do you still watch their movies/listen to their music?

• YES
  • NO

33

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Itโ€™s tricky because it depends on the case, for example: I like tom cruise but he believes in Scientology which I think is the most ridiculous cult of mass following but I still go see anything he does.

Then we have someone like mike Tyson who I grew up watching fight and is one of the fighters that inspired me to get into martial arts (boxing is a martial art). Tyson endorsed Trump despite him being a Muslim and still supporting him which did make me question my views of him but I try to ignore it.

• That's funny. I didn't know Tyson endorsed Trump. That actually makes feel a little better about him. I didn't like him because of how he treated women -- and Holyfield's ear. :)