Do you know how to play any instruments?

Sadly, I don't. I've always wanted to learn how to play the drums, though. Do you know how to play any instruments??

925

Most Helpful Guys

• I am learning how to play a piano since almost a year. And I really enjoy it 😄 I also want to learn violin and the guitar, but maybe I never would have the time 😔

It is not too late! You still can start learning how to play the drums. You just need the time and the volition 😄

• I play guitar, bass, drums pretty well I’d say (and drum skills transfer to other percussion fairly well). I’m beginner at keyboard, and I used to play clarinet in high school. I don’t play clarinet really anymore, since I didn’t particularly find it as interesting. My overall goal is to become a one man band, but I still am crap at singing, so it’s a work in progress haha.

Here is a myTake I wrote regarding drums— it may help you out if you feel like learning them. They’re extremely fun to play! I find them great for stressful days too, because it gives you something to hit. I started out from sucking at Rockband and working my way up, so I figure almost anyone can do them with enough dedication.
    Drum drums for dum dums: A guide to teaching yourself drums ↗

Most Helpful Girls

• Alto Saxophone and piano but I'm learning the ukulele now