Do you know how to play any instruments?

Sadly, I don't. I've always wanted to learn how to play the drums, though. Do you know how to play any instruments??

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I am learning how to play a piano since almost a year. And I really enjoy it 😄 I also want to learn violin and the guitar, but maybe I never would have the time 😔

It is not too late! You still can start learning how to play the drums. You just need the time and the volition 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • I play guitar, bass, drums pretty well I’d say (and drum skills transfer to other percussion fairly well). I’m beginner at keyboard, and I used to play clarinet in high school. I don’t play clarinet really anymore, since I didn’t particularly find it as interesting. My overall goal is to become a one man band, but I still am crap at singing, so it’s a work in progress haha.

Here is a myTake I wrote regarding drums— it may help you out if you feel like learning them. They’re extremely fun to play! I find them great for stressful days too, because it gives you something to hit. I started out from sucking at Rockband and working my way up, so I figure almost anyone can do them with enough dedication.
    Drum drums for dum dums: A guide to teaching yourself drums ↗

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Alto Saxophone and piano but I'm learning the ukulele now

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Guitar, bass, recorder, a bit of drums and percussion instruments in general and a tiny bit of piano.

1|0
    0|0
  • All though i used to play most i used to play most percussion instrument that being the drums the. Snare the single base the timpani up you 5 at a timess some piano then there is also piano chimes.

The real quertion is. How much time do you have to put into learning. Learning any instraument will take. Time to learn how to read music then know what all the different types. If you like you can pm me amw we can. Talk more

learn

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you mean by play. I play music via electric guitar, but it ain't music like nearly anyone plays, and improvisationally speaking it's unique.

I sing to myself all the time. I'm a decent baritone.

1|0
    1|0
  • Piano, flute. Much more practice on the piano though, though I'm pretty rusty on both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the harmonica...

I wish I could play the guitar but I have tried for years. It just isn't for me. I do sing though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know how to play the recorder media.moddb.com/.../salamanderman.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar or piano so I can cover my favorite songs.

1|0
    0|0
  • No unfortunately i never learned to play a instrument.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I play the trumpet and am able to somewhat play the piano

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s never too late to learn. I just start to learn guitar last year.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty dang good drummer! 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to play keyboards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano

1|0
    0|0
  • Clarinet and bagpipes

1|0
    0|0
    • That's really cool you play the bagpipes, I've always wanted to learn.

• It has taken a lifetime to learn the bagpipes.

• Yea I've heard that the bagpipes is one of the hardest instruments to learn how to play.

• Glockenspiel

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I can play about 3 instruments.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play Violin and electric guitar

1|0
    0|0
  • play guitar and bass guitar

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently, I'm learning Piano.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play drums, guitar and bass

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • Piano and Guitar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Piano

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I was learning to play the piano but I quit and took dance lessons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noppers, I'd love to learn how to play the drums and electric guitar

1|0
    0|0
    • Guitar is guitar unless you're talking about style (s).

• Piano, clarinet, guitar, violin

1|0
    0|0
  • Flute and keyboard although it's been a while

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m learning the guitar currently.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know how to play the clarinet

1|0
    0|0